BY MCCAIN

Thank you for choosing McCain french fries. McCain french fries are cut from the finest quality potatoes and specially prepared in 100% pure canola oil - to give you golden crispness and real potato taste that ordinary french fries can't match. Try all our other great varieties of McCain french fries: classic cut, shoestring cut, steak cut, 5 minute fries, and crinkle cut. For even more variety try McCain premium golden crisp fries and McCain smiles fun potato shapes. At McCain, we are working very hard to make your meals a little more special. see more...

Larcina S.
These little tators cook up nicely in the oven. Crispy outside and nice chewy inside. My little one loves thes
Solanyes F.

I love, I love that also definitely crunch to bite uff priceless love. They are very rich with some DIP. uff
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These are great to replace traditional flat hashbrowns. Plus, I used to eat them as a kid. They have a nice crispyness to them and I love dipping them in ketchup. A perfect amount of seasoning to them as well.
Ashley K.
These are by far the best tater tots on the market. They taste great and they crisp up so nicely when baked in the oven, where as other brands stay a bit soft.
Arichana E.
These still exist?? I'm here in Canada, Toronto and I can't find tater tots anywhere!!!! I've been looking for so long in grocery stores that I just gave up.