BeveragesCoffeeMcCafe
Premium Roast Medium Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 12 oz Can

McCafe Premium Roast Medium Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 12 oz Can

by McCafe

McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee is a smooth and balanced medium roast. This medium roast ground coffee is an approachable blend with a fuller body than light roast coffees, perfect for sipping throughout the day. McCafe ground coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. For a great brew of coffee, use 2 TBSP of ground coffee in your brewer for every 6 fl. oz. of water. With McCafe Ground Coffee, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Premium Roast Medium Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 12 oz Can!
Product Highlights
I tried this for the first time last week instead of buying my usual brand.in reviews
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 12 oz Can uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mc cafe this is the best coffee around smooth robust strong flavor taste like a hint of chocolate in it All-American favorites everyone give it a try you will not be disappointed this coffee I cannot live without and it has a different flavor better than the other kinds I won't mention no names try it now
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
This is a go to coffee for me. It is one of my favorites! I go back and forth between this one and my other favorite brand. It has a great quality flavor!
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
Not a bad coffee for the price. It does taste better brewed at McDonald's, but very close when making at home. I have to use double the amount I would of other coffee brands, but great thing is that it's not that expensive.
Kirsten D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I’m a huge coffee drinker and I’ve tried lots of different coffees, McCafe is my absolute favorite! Great taste and aroma.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass, TX
First time trying this coffee. I’m always looking for something different. It’s pretty good I’m just disappointed at the smell, bit my typical coffee odor.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
McCafe coffee is decent coffee when I need some caffeine. it's not the smoothest or riches but is still good
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Really wasn't too impressed with the flavor or taste of this coffee. I like to try all different brands & would say that this was just mediocre. Im not sure how I'd improve this as it just didn't have a very good taste or flavor altogether. Wouldn't buy again.
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
McCafe is a decent coffee. A solid contender in the coffee world. It’s not my favorite but it is pleasant to drink.
Rhiannon P.
McDonald’s doesn’t get enough credit for their COFFEE - I’m not talking their nothing-but-sugar “iced coffee,” I’m referring to the classic, hot, bean coffee. It has a nice rich flavor, enticing aroma, & of course wakes me up!
Kim M.
Williamsburg, VA
Who doesn't love McDonald's coffee?!  Now you can make it at home!  I tried this coffee and it is absolutely delicious!  I have only seen it grounded, never in whole bean. The cost is average and worth every penny. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Looking for your answer?