McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods

100% ARABICA COFFEE.

Is it just me or has anyone tried this coffee and just not liked it because it smells like McDonald’s?
When buying the big box of pods should I leave them on counter or put in freezer to keep the best flavour if I am not using right away?
Start your review of McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods!
Veronica C.
North Newton, KS
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Veronica C.
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Veronica C.
My to go coffee every morning or when I am working night shift, the smell reminds me my days at the farm on my childhood ❤️ amd my son loves to dip his Mexican bread on it 😂🙄
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,898 reviews
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom always buys these so I just snag some from her once in a while. The smell of this coffee reminds me of McDonald’s when I was a kid going there to get a quick breakfast with my dad in 1980s!! I like the taste of these I would buy a box of kcups myself.
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Costco
My coffee ☕of the day is McDonald's McCafe premium roast medium it's my second go to after Starbucks. The taste is delicious and I always get a full body of favor it's a win 🏆 for me. Also the packaging reminds me of going to McDonald's if you are a coffee lover or just drink coffee occasionally I highly recommended and the price point is reasonable.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
These are the main coffee pods I buy at Sam’s Club. They have a deep aroma and a strong coffee taste. My husband and I both like strong coffee, so I stock up on it! Will definitely buy again, and only $40 for 100 pods! Woo hoo 🎉☕️. Keurig® McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup Pod
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
You can get this at most any Walmart or grocery stores. The flavor is pretty good, doesn’t taste too watered down which is the problem I often find with keurig k cup pods.
Amanda F.
McDonald's k-cup coffee tastes just like the in store kind. It smells so good and the taste is amazing. I really like it.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I like this one it has a really good flavor. My favorite is their espresso (yum!) it’s a little overpriced compared to other brands so I tend not to buy it often. I have to recommend this, it’s really good.
Jaime P.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This is our go to in our household. Not too strong so you can drink black. Very affordable
Kameron D.
Deer Park, TX
McCafe Premium Roast Medium Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Kameron D.
I absolutely love this coffee and it’s pretty cheap, My family and I buy it on a regular basis!!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Purchased at: Target
These are absolutely delish! They are so good and so inexpensive! They taste just like McDonald’s coffee! I purchase a box practically every week! I will continue to purchase and recommend these to other customers