McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee

by McCafe

McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee is a smooth and balanced medium roast. This medium roast ground coffee is an approachable blend with a fuller body than light roast coffees, perfect for sipping throughout the day. McCafe ground coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. For a great brew of coffee, use 2 TBSP of ground coffee in your brewer for every 6 fl. oz. of water. With McCafe Ground Coffee, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee. Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality Contains 30 oz of medium roast ground coffee Kosher certified 100% ARABICA COFFEE.

I’ve seen it in stores, but have never tried it. Would you say it’s better than Folgers?
Is it as good as in store?
Does it really taste like it would if it was made at McDonalds?
Start your review of McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best coffee out there even better than Starbucks and all that overrated coffees the flavor unique and very good
Ashton B.
Marion, OH
McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Ashton B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably my favorite coffee right now 🤣🤣🤣. I have to switch up my brands, as I drink coffee all day long but I always go back to this. I use it for my hot coffee in the AM and iced coffee in the evening. Add some french vanilla or your favorite creamer and you still have a sweet coffee taste, and not a mouthful of creamer taste.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Publix
This coffee is DELICIOUS! I recently tried this and now I am hooked. This tastes super smooth and rich and wakes me up in the mornings. This gives me an extra boost when I need one and very tasty. This is very affordable. I will be buying this again and I recommend. ☕
Deserie R.
Riverside, CA
McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Deserie R.
Thank you, McDonalds for my happy meal and supporting frontline employees. Food and beverages are all affordable. You can’t go wrong with McDonald’s.
Linda H.
Mount Eden, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I Iove Mccafe Coffee!! It is my #1 brand of all time.. All other coffees I have tried gave me bad heart burn for some reason but McCafe never has. It has such a good smooth flavor. I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves their morning coffee!!
Jessica H.
Lansing, MI
McCafe Premium Roast Ground Coffee uploaded by Jessica H.
Stopped at Walgreens as I was looking for Band-Aids and came across the McCafe grounds. Originally $12.99 and with my Walgreens card it came down to $5.99. Used this with my French press and it turned out amazing. Highly recommend - not too strong just perfect!
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
Pretty good for the price if you can’t find Dunkin or Starbucks. It’s pretty smooth and not too overpowering
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only coffee I will drink now! I’ve always loved McDonald’s and now I can have it at home although it never tastes as good as going to McDonalds it does taste good! I love the rich flavor and the amazing price I highly recommend and will repurchase!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
We love this coffee. Its so smooth and has a really good flavor. Smells delicious when its perking as well.
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this coffee. I drink it everyday. Its bold but smooth. I keep repurchasing this coffee and will continue to do so.