McCafe® Premium Roast Ground Coffee 30 oz. Canister uploaded by Ashley H.McCafe® Premium Roast Ground Coffee 30 oz. Canister uploaded by Marionette D.

BY MCCAFE

McCafe® coffees use only 100% Arabica beans to deliver a perfectly balanced, cafe quality coffee. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffees.Only select Arabica coffees from locations in the mountainous regions of Central and South America meet McCafe® premium quality standards due to their optimal growing conditions and generations of coffee farming knowhow.Enjoy the discovery! see more...

• Does anybody likes this brand and can you tell me why?1 Answers
Kim W.
Same McDonalds taste. Responsibly priced and easy to find. Saves me time and money making it at home instead of waiting in a drive through every morning.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Can't wait to finish this coffee. My husband and I always buy the Folgers brand but for some reason, I wanted to try this one and bought it one time. We did not like the taste and it's not as good as I've had imagined. :(
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I was so excited when I learned I could purchase my FAVORITE coffee from my local market.
The perfect blend of flavors, this is my must have every single morning.
I even got a can for work!
Ashley H.
Well, if you're going for the McDonald's taste and boldness of their coffee, you WILL get it in this coffee. However, if you're liked and love your coffee STRONG and BOLD hen this probably isn't the coffee for you! It's fairly mild and tasted quite bland. It was a good price as I got it on sale while at Publix. But I won't be purchasing it again, solely because it just isn't for me! Not because it isn't "good".
Samantha H.
Clarksburg, WV
McDonalds coffee is one of my least favorites it has a weak taste if you like strong coffee I recommend another place
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
This is my favorite coffee. After trying several kinds I found this and feel in love. So good. Very affordable
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
We love this coffee. Its so smooth and has a really good flavor. Smells delicious when its perking as well.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Perfectly roasted, great flavour, price is affordable. I take my coffee black and I just love McCafé blend. It is not bitter at all. Every brewed cup is delicious and with a nice aroma.
Rhonda C.
Sylvan lake, AB
My all time favourite coffee!! Love it with coffee cream and sugar!! Will never again go to Tim Hortons for a coffee
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Does anybody likes this brand and can you tell me why?