BY MCCAFE #71 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Welcome to the McCafe family of premium coffee. Our unique flavorful blends are made with 100% Arabica beans and carefully harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of Central and South America. Delicious starts right here. Enjoy the discovery! see more...

• Coffee or tea? Im an all day coffee drinker haha McCafe® ...3 Answers
  • Is there any better coffee? I am curious about the other ...1 Answers
  • Does it work good cause I have no hair2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Matt C.
Review for: McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 84 ct Box more...
The taste of this coffee is AMAZING and the price is decent depending on where you purchase. Unfortunately, however, I can only give this a two-star rating due to the quality of the actual pods themselves. These pods WILL eventually mess up your Keurig machine. The filter will get punctured and will clog the needle in your machine resulting in a cup full of grounds, and a leaking machine- what a mess! This problem does not exist with some other k-cup pods, so the problem must be with this product. A search for other reviews will show a similar problem with a significant number of consumers.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Review for: McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box more...
Good coffee, not the best but does the trick. Reasonable price and nice packaging. I like to drink coffee black and it doesn’t have a ton of flavor so I won’t buy again. If you add cream and sugar it’s a good option.
Carmela C.
Pittsburgh , PA
McDonalds coffee is one of my favorite brands except that I'm always tempted to buy some unhealthy food when I pull up at a drive through for a cup! That's why I love the k-cups. It's the same great coffee at home and without any temptation haha
Alisha P.
Hamilton, AL
Review for: McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box more...
This is my FAVORITE brand of coffee, and I love the kcups for this! I’ve had a keurig for over a year and this is my favorite brand, nothing else even comes close! it’s not terribly expensive, and I usually buy them at Walmart.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
The coffee is amazing has a great strong taste. It taste just like the one you get at any mc Donald's. The k cups are easy to use and convenient to make coffee for one person. I do recommend it
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pretty much the only #kcups i will buy if it is my choice. I just love the flavor, i think #mcdonalds has the best #coffee around! I buy a box of 86 at Sam's Club for around $38. Its strong but not too strong. Just right for me and my avid coffee drinking. I drink about 10 of these a day haha. McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup®
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
While it never tastes identical to getting a cup directly from McDonald's, I have to say, the McCafe K-cups are quite high quality! These are probably my favorite K-cups, even over other brands like Starbucks. The roast is extremely drinkable, too!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This coffee is delicious! Just like what they serve in McDonalds. The flavor is bold, and goes perfectly with my coconut coffee creamer. The packaging is nice, and the price was not bad compared to other brands. I would buy again!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Received a Keurig machine for Christmas and fell in love with it. I was gifted the K-Cup McCafe coffee. Overall I like it, my only complaint would be it is a little strong. I add a little cream to my coffee and this helps a lot. Would recommend. McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup®
Stephanie C.
Review for: McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® Packs 18 ct Box more...
This is my favorite coffee! It’s no different than going to McDonald’s! I love having McDonald’s coffee right at home! It’s delicious! It’s affordable and I purchase it at Walmart. I highly recommend it. I will continue to purchase it!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Coffee or tea? Im an all day coffee drinker haha McCafe® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup®
Braden A.
Dallas, TX
Does it work good cause I have no hair
Jennifer S.
Is there any better coffee? I am curious about the other strengths. I tried medium would anyone recommend the others?