McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - 12 K-Cups uploaded by Christina R.McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - 12 K-Cups uploaded by Nkiru O.

BY MCCAFE

Smooth and balanced medium roast coffee. Made with 100% Arabica beans. see more...

Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Independence, OH
This is my favorite regular coffee flavor k cup. It is similar to donut house and donut shop, but a little stronger. I have found that amazon is usually the cheapest place to buy it unless it is on sale at the grocery store. I think if you find it for .50 a cup, it is a good price.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I am not a huge fan of the mccafe coffee in store but I really like these k cups and so does my mom. They are also less expensive than some other brands that carry k cups. We buy them often.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I got a free box in the mail from Sampler to try and I was really impressed. It has a stronger flavour than the Donut House variety pack that I normal buy which I loved. And their K-cups are being made with 100% compostable material now (make sure you're grabbing the right box that states this if you're Eco-friendly!). Why did we have to wait for McDonalds of all companies to start doing that? More companies should be making their k-cups compostable like McDonald's and follow in their footsteps! My only downfall is because of the cups being compostable, they come in a bag to keep them fresh. I can't really store them in my carousel if I want them to retain their freshness.