McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - 12 K-Cups

Smooth and balanced medium roast coffee. Made with 100% Arabica beans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Premium Roast Coffee - 12 K-Cups!
Valerie M.
This was about the only coffee pod that was rich enough to compare to cup of coffee from a drip pot. The flavor was prominent, not bitter, and did not taste watered down. It wasn't as tasty as what you get from McDonald's, but it will do.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
My mom and I enjoy McDonalds k cups. We find they taste similar to McDonald’s actual coffee. They are inexpensive and always a great option. I would recommend these to others
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Delicious, fresh, aromatic coffee, that anyone would love! Super nice flavor that is easy to make, rather inexpensive to the real deal, and has minimal cleanup and or mess. Would really recommend to those who love store-bought coffee without the store-bought price!
April P.
Akron, OH
This is by far my favorite. The coffee is the best and would recommend this one. My go to kcup if I had to choose. I'm likely to stock up on this one.
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
My mom likes this and buys it but it’s not my favorite. I prefer Costco coffee pods.
Renee F.
San Antonio, TX
Aroma delicioso, sabor rico, ni fuerte ni desabrido. El punto excelente. Aunque me sigo quedando con la caja amarilla breakfast blend. ❤️
Devan Y.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best k-cup brands out there. The coffee has great flavor. I purchase it regularly.
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Delicious taste that I have no trouble drinking black. I actually prefer this to more expensive coffee shop brands because it doesn't taste bitter like some do. I always try to keep it on hand!
Jordan F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
McDonald’s k cups are really good. They’re one of my favorite k cup brands. This coffee has the perfect amount of caffeine in it. Also, it tastes good too.
Jen S.
Saint Albans, NY
McDonalds coffee is super tasty and I enjoy that his premium roast coffee allows you to drink right at the comfort of your home. Super tasty and I look forward to trying out various other coffees from McCafé because they are delicious.

Looking for your answer?