McCafe Medium Premium Roast Coffee Pods

by McCafe

McCafe Premium Roast Coffee is a smooth and balanced medium roast. This medium roast coffee is an approachable blend with a fuller body than light roast coffees, perfect for sipping throughout the day. McCafe coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. McCafe K Cup Pods brew up to 12oz of coffee and are compatible with Keurig K Cup Pod Coffee Brewers. With McCafe K Cup Pods, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee. Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality Contains 24 K Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers Kosher certified 100% ARABICA COFFEE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Medium Premium Roast Coffee Pods!
Marcela O.
McCafe Medium Premium Roast Coffee Pods uploaded by Marcela O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love McDonald’s coffee and I can’t believe it took me this long to try their coffee pods! It tastes very similar to the actual coffee that you buy while at McDonald’s. It’s not too strong but not too light so that’s the right blend for me, medium roast is exactly what I love and these coffee pods deliver!
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
This coffee tastes good I like to had it with some oats milk and some sugar it’s delicious just wish it was a bit stronger 😋
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
McDonalds k-cups are amazing in that once the coffee is brewed, it tastes spot-on just like the coffee fresh from the restaurant chain! Something about this coffee - it seems like it’d be one dimensional and underwhelming - it’s anything but! Very versatile to accompany any meal and it’s fullness in flavor consistently leaves me content ☕️☕️☕️
TAMLA F.
I made coffee Finatticz! Before Covid 19 on my way to work I will stop by McDonald’s every morning to get a large cup of coffee There Coffee is the best and these coffee pods are exactly like you going to McDonald’s and getting it yourself!! The price point can be high depending on what grocery store you shop at.
Shantay B.
Brookhaven, MS
Before I got my Keurig, I got my coffee from McDonald’s. These are my favorite k-cup brand and flavor!
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Great single serve coffee pods for the kcup brewer! The flavor is not too strong and perfectly smooth. Would definitely buy again!
Jessica B.
Love this one. It’s in my cart pretty often. I love this one for my really tired mornings.
Stefanie C.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is one of our go to k cup purchases. Really like the flavor of McCafe. I would say it’s my second favorite. Price point it’s more cost effective. So that why we purchase it more than my favorite brand. Taste good nice and smooth.
Jessica S.
Louisville
This is the absolute best coffee that there is out there I buy it at every single store that I can find it at
Bianca K.
Philadelphia
When I use my keurig machine for single serve McCafé is my go to EVERYTIME and I recommend it go everybody ! It’s just so flavorful and the smell is just amazing. Not to mention the amazing pricing!

Looking for your answer?