BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeMcCafe
Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can

McCafe Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can

by McCafe

McCafe Breakfast Blend Coffee is a light roast, reflecting the original and unique flavors of coffee. This Breakfast Blend roast is lighter in body, making it the perfect blend for a morning wake-up. McCafe ground coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other decaf coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich decaf coffee. For a great brew of coffee, use 2 TBSP of ground coffee in your brewer for every 6 fl. oz. of water. With McCafe Ground Coffee, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee.

I love the McCafe Keurig Breakfast Blend K-pods, will you have them for review in 2018?
Start your review of McCafe Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can!
Lace L.
McCafe Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can uploaded by Lace L.
McDonald's McCafe Breakfast Blend coffee is a classic coffee that is rich, vibrant, smooth, and delicious with every sip! This coffee is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-love blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's a light roast. I love this coffee, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this coffee if you are a coffee lover like myself! It is fabulous! This coffee won't disappoint! ☕
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,915 reviews
McCafe Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my top favorite coffees!!!!! This taste so good I could drink it all day lol the bags are nice but I prefer buying this in the big canister👍🏽
Arlyn G.
Chula Vista, CA
Every day I want a good coffee, I enjoy this for its warm aroma, its delicious flavor and because it makes me wake up without producing side effects, since my stomach is sensitive, it is a soft and rich coffee McCafe Light Roast Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Caffeinated, 30 oz Can
Dee N.
Midwest City, OK
I was leery about trying this brand since I'm a Starbucks addict but this tasted great and I have used the entire pack almost
Alexis S.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a good breakfast blend and this McCafe light roast is no different, super light but powerful coffee! I use this in my Ninja coffee maker and it makes the perfect cup! Wonderful value especially for this size can! Highly recommend!
Kaylee W.
San Angelo, TX
Another good option... again not too bitter and not watery. This one has a very smooth flavor so it usually goes in my cart first for that reason alone.
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
the superior of all at home ground coffee!! the perfect morning cup, love this one!!!!
Brittany M.
Brentwood, TN
Not my favorite. I like other brands much better. It’s bitter. Great price. Needs more smoothness.
Malorie W.
Alpena, MI
I really like this coffee. Taste good. Smells so good to lol. I don’t always get this but I have tried it twice and really liked it. It don’t have a strong coffee taste which I do prefer. I guess it’s just something you will have to try out and see if you like it.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
My other McCafe favorite!! Taste just like McDonald's coffee, & in my opinion, McDonald's has the best coffee!!