BeveragesCoffee & TeaKraft
McCafé French Roast, Dark, 12 K-Cup Packs (Set of 3)

McCafé French Roast, Dark, 12 K-Cup Packs (Set of 3)

by Kraft

Welcome to the McCafé family of PREMIUM COFFEE. Our unique flavorful blends are made with 100% ARABICA BEANS and carefully harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of the foremost coffee-growing areas of the world. Delicious starts right...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafé French Roast, Dark, 12 K-Cup Packs (Set of 3)!
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
Love mu coffee in the morning. If you want something quick this is the stuff. It is a good valued item and I would say worth it. Good flavor to it. I would recommend
Katelin W.
Conway, AR
I was a little hesitant about trying this since it was a mcdonalds product, but i was pleasantly surprised. This is delicious! I have gone back to buy more and tried other mccafe flavors also! I'm a loyal fan!
Jess L.
sunman, IN
Only kind of coffee I will drink. Tastes just like a cup you'd get at a McDonald's restaurant. Drink this coffee every morning.
Angile B.
Indianapolis
Delicious French roast. Bold, but not too bold. I love mixing it with hazelnut creamer especially. They could definitely knock thy price down a little, but other than that it's some pretty good stuff!
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
I love dark roast coffee and use my Keurig daily. I actually got my box ok McDonald's kcups on sale and loved it! Honestly, I'm not too picky about my coffee. Regardless, I was happy with the dark roast!

Looking for your answer?