BeveragesCoffee & TeaMcCafe
French Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods

McCafe French Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods

by McCafe

McCafe French Roast is a deep, rich dark roast. This is the darkest roast in the McCafe coffees and with a bold flavor, perfect for those who enjoy the taste of strong coffee. McCafe coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. McCafe K Cup Pods brew up to 12oz of coffee and are compatible with Keurig K Cup Pod Coffee Brewers. With McCafe K Cup Pods, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee. Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality Contains 24 K Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers Kosher certified 100% ARABICA COFFEE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe French Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods!
How would you rate this product?
Rosalina  F.
San Antonio, TX
McCafe French Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Rosalina  F.
No me agrada nadita, demasiado fuerte... Los French se quedaron fuera de mi próxima compra.
Ally N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love French Roast! This is a good, bold flavor! It’s really good. Definitely recommend
Goldie  A.
Cleveland, OH
I love this McCafe French roast mixed with caramel creamer, caramel drizzle and then whipped cream on top with more caramel drizzle! You will save tons of money by not buying over priced coffees from restaurants.
Kayla G.
middleboro
Strong stuff. Tastes good but if you are sensitive to coffee it might upset your stomach. It’ll sure clean you out for the day. Sometimes that’s a good thing. Depends on the day. But it’s pretty decent coffee.
jaime C.
Brunswick, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the boldness of McCafe’s coffee. French roast and Colombian are my favorites. I recommend this brand.
Crystal L.
Boerne, TX
McCafe French Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
BOMB!!! I love this product! Hands down best home coffee I’ve ever had!! keeps my day going really smooth & doesn’t have a bad taste
Laura B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Oh my goodness the French roast is so much better than Any other blonde I’ve had from this company and product really lived up to my
Monika R.
Bronx, NY
I’m not a huge fan of coffee however my fiancé is. He’s usually on the go type of guy so this works out perfect for him
Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Micky D's coffee. In store or at home this coffee is great and these k cups are so convenient, just pop one in, select your size and you have fresh coffee in seconds. McCafe Dark Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods
Phyllis Ann  Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not bad at all especially since uts McDonald's coffee. I'm definitely a dark roast coffee person. Brew on string setting.

Looking for your answer?