BeveragesCoffeeMcCafe
Dark Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods

McCafe Dark Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods

by McCafe

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Dark Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
My husband really enjoys this coffee. I like it as well but I lean more toward Starbucks coffee. The flavor is good for being a kerurig coffee.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Great price for coffee at home. Very delicious robust flavor. I cannot get enough of this coffee
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this one cause I couldn’t find my breakfast one. It is strong but I added more water and it worked and has great flavor too.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love McCafé cups. They have such a great coffee flavor, but the coffee at McDonald’s is even better. The Dark roast is good and it’s not as hard tasting as Starbucks dark roast, but it’s on the verge of tasting too dark. I really love the flavor though. Great keurig cups and great price.
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
10/10I mean come on folks you can’t go wrong Mcalfe every morning on my son no one can tell me any different if you can drop it in the comments!!!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love me some coffee and I love my k cups. They are a life saver. So convenient in the morning especially with school back in session. Now I don’t have to leave my house to have McDonald’s coffee . This is a good strong flavor. Doesn’t taste bitter and gives you that morning boost. #kcups#love#coffee
Tanya S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I personally do not drink the brand of coffee often, but my fiancé does. He loves this brand. Works great with our keurig
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
McCafe French Dark Roast Coffee, K-Cup Pods, 18 Counts This is a really good coffee, taste just like it does at McDonalds. The packaging is really cute and the price is great.
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
Great k cup coffee single serves! Love the McCafé coffee grounds, all of the flavors taste amazing and they are priced extremely reasonably. I highly recommend to anyone needing their coffee fix on a budget!
Julie B.
Wichita, KS
These always seem to be on sale at my grocery store and I think its a real decent coffee for the price. Normally a pack of Kpods is about $5.

Looking for your answer?