BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeMcCafe
Colombian Coffee K-Cup Pods, Caffeinated, 18 ct - 62 oz Box

McCafe Colombian Coffee K-Cup Pods, Caffeinated, 18 ct - 6.2 oz Box

by McCafe

McCafe Colombian Roast is a full bodied medium roast. Colombian coffee is considered higher quality due to the perfect climate in Colombia for growing rich, mild flavored coffee. McCafe Colombian coffee is sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms or forests. These farms and forests are managed according to rigorous environmental, social, and economic criteria. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. McCafe K Cup Pods brew up to 12oz of coffee and are compatible with Keurig K Cup Pod Coffee Brewers. With McCafe K Cup Pods, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Colombian Coffee K-Cup Pods, Caffeinated, 18 ct - 6.2 oz Box!
Rylan B.
Orem, UT
not a huge fan of this. wouldn't order again. but if you like the straight taste of coffee then this might be something for you
Jessica R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Best coffee hands down if you like strong without the bitterness. It's smooth but bold and will get you moving in the morning. Dollar general usually has it on sale if you want to try it but don't want to pay full price. It's similar to folders black silk but not as bitter.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
When I am home all day, I drink a whole pot of coffee myself. I really like the Columbian blend. It is smooth and after it sits in the pot for a bit, it doesn't get overly strong. This coffee is a good value and I do recommend it to others.
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
This is so yummy in the morning and gives me a little boost as well..Mcafe is really making a delicious selection of coffees but the aroma of Columbian is so good and it tastes like real coffee a quick way to get what you want..It's definitely my first choice.
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Oh somthing i can not live withouut who would if thought we can but are mccafe and bring it home love it robust flavor easy ti use i would tell you all go but it now
carrie O.
I purchased these at Dollar General when I ran out and needed something quick. Pretty good. Surprised really that it had such a strong bold full flavor. Would recommend.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
A good rich cup of coffee at a fair price , usually you can find them on sale at DG . It’s great for a morning wake me up or afternoon with a good book. This is comparable to other high end dark roast national brand.
Lanae P.
This Coffee also smells so good and gives me great energy for the morning crazy traffic commute. Tastes so good with a splash of vanilla creamer!!
Tabbitha G.
Bainbridge, GA
My hubby and I love this coffee. It has a great taste and even better smell. Definitely gets me going in the morning.
Angie S.
Plainfield
Have used this for 15 years and i wouldn’t change anything about it. Works amazing and love the product

Looking for your answer?