McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee

by McCafe

McCafe Colombian Roast Ground Coffee is a full bodied medium roast. Colombian coffee is considered higher quality due to the perfect climate in Colombia for growing rich, mild flavored coffee. McCafe Colombian coffee is sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms or forests. These farms and forests are managed according to rigorous environmental, social, and economic criteria. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. For a great brew of coffee, use 2 TBSP of ground coffee in your brewer for every 6 fl. oz. of water. With McCafe Ground Coffee, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee. Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality Contains 30 oz of dark roast ground coffee Kosher certified A product of USA 100% ARABICA COFFEE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee!
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee uploaded by paula L.
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee. I like this coffe. Very morning when I wake up or during the day I drink a couple coffee. I drink a lot. I love Colombian Coffee.
Catarina F.
Westport, MA
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee uploaded by Catarina F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very strong coffee in taste and in smell too. When we make this in the morning everyone knows it’s coffee time would definitely like to see this as a capsule for my Keurig. It’s not as smooth as their Starbucks one but definitely better than Dunkin and I prefer this one in the morning because he has a very good kick to wake me up
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee uploaded by kayla M.
This is one of my favorite brands and flavors of coffee to make at home. After trying this i will NEVER go back to Folgers or any of those brands. You don’t need much when making an entire pot of coffee. The taste is just so yummy and satisfying. It’s also great to use when your making iced coffee. I recommend 100%.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee uploaded by Susan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This family coffe is awesome is from McDonald's and is the best out there in coffe .I really enjoy every drop .i paid 10 dollars for a family size it last a month well recommend it
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is my favorite Coffee, ever! I am so glad they started offering it in the larger cans. I drink my Coffee Strong and this Columbian Brand is just the right strength that I like. I purchase several cans a month. My husband and I are heavy coffee drinkers and will drink several pots throughout the day.
Ashley S.
We drink this coffee a lot at my house. We like to switch it up, but this is a regular pick. Top three. It has good flavor that is smooth and bold
Natasha A.
Auburn, NH
This is hands down my absolute favorite make at home coffee ever!! In my opinion, it's the perfect strength. Not too weak, not too strong. It's definitely affordable and you can find it at pretty much any grocery store :)
Lauren R.
San Antonio, TX
Not a fan, there isn’t enough flavor to it. I love dark blends for their strong flavors, and this one just doesn’t hit the mark for me. I don’t put cream or sugar in my coffee so I really need to experience flavor!
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee uploaded by Sherri G.
Purchased at: Walmart
McCafe Colomban Ground Coffee is my new morning go to. I just recently started drinking it and really enjoy my morning cup of joe. This columbian blend goes down smooth with no bitter after taste. Not too strong, just perfect! Want to try something different? Give it a try.
Sully V.
Cambridge, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of this coffee, it also has an incredible smell, it makes me get up in the morning with enthusiasm

Looking for your answer?