McCafe Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup® Pods 18 ct Box uploaded by Andy G.

BY MCCAFE

Welcome to the McCafe family of premium coffee. Our unique flavorful blends are made with 100% Arabica beans and carefully harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of the foremost coffee-growing areas of the world. Delicious starts right here. Enjoy the discovery! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Natasha W.
Always good tasting coffee, but I was disappointed in these K-Cups. They left my coffee FULL of grounds. Maybe just a bad batch- so I WILL buy a new box to try again. The taste of this coffee is normally delicious and this breakfast blend is my favorite!
Laura S.
Wentzville, MO
Good! Light and smooth blend of coffee! I love the pods because its a fresher taste. I haven't bought McDonalds coffee at the actual restaurant but I tried it at home and its a win for me.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These do the job. It's a lighter coffee blend, and maintains its flavor, even when you add creamer. I kept finding coffee grinds in my cup though, and as a result, the coffee got extremely bitter, rather quickly.
Mir M.
The McCafe K-Cups are the least expensive, where I'm from. The coffee tastes like a medium blend, and is worth trying.
Mary Beth K.
Eden, NY
These taste great and the price is lower than most. Well worth it. I drink it black so it has to taste good for me to enjoy and I do!
Andy G.
HOUSTON, TX
Nice blend of coffee. Light enough for a late night study session, but strong enough to keep me awake ...it is kosher parve
Amanda Y.
Spring Lake, MI
Great coffee for my keurig! The McCafe is one of my favorite brands. It's a great price and tastes great!