McCafe Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup Pods

by McCafe

McCafe French Roast is a deep, rich dark roast. This is the darkest roast in the McCafe coffees and with a bold flavor, perfect for those who enjoy the taste of strong coffee. McCafe coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. McCafe K Cup Pods brew up to 12oz of coffee and are compatible with Keurig K Cup Pod Coffee Brewers. With McCafe K Cup Pods, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee. Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality Contains 48 K Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers Kosher certified 100% ARABICA COFFEE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCafe Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cup Pods!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
Lott, TX
Smooth flavor and good alternative to my preferred pod. Easy to find, and use. Clean up is simple as well.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
I really like the mild flavor of this k-cup I didn’t think I would like it as much as I do but it’s good for the price too!
Annette L.
Schaumburg, IL
McCafe coffee is very good. Tastes almost as good as it does from McDonalds. The flavor of the breakfast blend is not too strong or to weak. It’s a really great flavor.
Cindy S.
Pittsburg, CA
I was surprise that McDonald’s mucosa taste pretty good. I usually get them at target.
Riza B.
St Augustine, FL
I was never a fan of McDonald’s coffee. But I decided to try it at home to see if there would be an improvement. Still not a fan but it is inexpensive.
Nikki M.
Mayking, KY
The McCafe breakfast blend is the best good. It tastes so good and smooth. I use it for iced coffee.
Jennifer S.
Covington, GA
Nice brew for breakfast or any time of the day. It is mild and smooth. It does not have a bitter aftertaste. It is pricey, but it goes on sale often.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
My husband and I actually agree on this variety of k-cup. He can drink black or with cream and I can mix with my flavored creamers and we're both happy.
Gloria I.
Midland, GA
Love alll Mccafe flavors. The breakfast blend is mild to taste and delicious. It is my favorite brand but buy other to please my husband. The price is very reasonable
Laura H.
Fort Wayne, IN
The breakfast blend is very good! Not too strong, but not weak either. I love the taste of it! I would definitely purchase these again!

Looking for your answer?