BeautySkinSun Carenone
MB Miami Beach SPF 30 Sea Spray Sunscreen 6 Fl Oz

MB Miami Beach SPF 30 Sea Spray Sunscreen 6 Fl Oz

by none

Our fine mist MB Miami Beach Sea Spray Sunscreen, SPF 30 offers strong protection that feels great! You'll love the MB Beach Scent of our long lasting water resistant sea spray. This broad spectrum formula provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays to prevent burning and protect skin from deeper penetrating rays which helps skin look younger longer. Instantly dries on your skin to provide quick and easy protection for daily use by the most actives on the beach. The best part is that a portion of all proceeds benefit beach cleanups and skin protection education.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MB Miami Beach SPF 30 Sea Spray Sunscreen 6 Fl Oz!
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,153 reviews
I use sun blockers everyday no matter what the weather because it helps protect against sun damage to the skin and with using this product it isn't greasy nor staining of the clothes. It seems to absorb into my skin fast upon applying and has a very pleasant scent which isn't overpowering.
Kim L.
Pompano Beach, FL
This works really well for my skin. It absorbs nicely and i love the coverage. It doesn’t leave me burnt at the end of the day.

Looking for your answer?