BY MAZOLA

25% less saturated fat than the leading oils, crisco ® pure vegetable oil and wesson ® vegetable oil* see more...

Samira J.
San Bruno , CA
I grew up using Mazola vegetable oil. It's a brand that my family has always trusted. I really enjoy the cholesterol free version because it makes me feel like I'm making a healthier choice for a vegetable oil
Ivanna M.
Review for: Vegetable Oil 48 oz more...
I would definitely recommend it. You can buy it at any vons, Walmart, ralphs, el super, food for less or superior. Yes it is definitely healthy. Choose over the regular one instead. You can use it with almost any type recipe plus healthy!
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
This is the brand my grandmother always used, which means i will carry on the tradition! I typically use it for baking or when I'm being unhealthy and frying something:)
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is all my mom used so naturally it is what I use as well. lasts forever and it has no taste to its perfect! Great everyday oil .
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
I use the cholesterol free and its the only one ive ever used. I like cooking with this and I don't plan on changing anytime soon
Mariam C.
I've been using Mazola oils for over 5 years. Its very healthy and great oil, I use it almost everyday.
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I really like this vegetable oil it seems more pure and less fattening...great price too
Chris G.
Bronx, NY
My family has been using this oil since I was a kid. I wouldn't trust any other brand!!