Mazola Extra Virgin 100% Natural Olive Oil 17 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Nka k.

BY MAZOLA #54 in Olive Oil

Imported from italy Produced with specially selected olives harvested from the finest olive growing regions in the Mediterranean Cholesterol free food see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nka k.
Charleston
We must have extra virgin olive oil in our house at all times.
We use it almost in every meal 🥘.
Specially because we like to cook healthy. We prepare our own salad dressing with olive oil. We add it to our Persian rice 🍛. Sweet potatoes 🍠.
Salmon. Eggplant 🍆. ....
We try to wait and buy it on sale but it's not always possible.
I definitely recommend it in every household.
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
We've always used Mazola oil but until recently I started cooking with the extra virgin Olive oil and the food tastes great and besides that it is healthier food.
rosmar f.
Mazola Extra Virgen aún no pruebo el producto pero si conoce bien la marca y su alta calidad,así que imagino que este nuevo aceite debe ser una gran opción para la salud.
Mazola Extra Virgin not taste the product but knows the brand and high quality, so I guess that this new oil should be good for the health.
Eureka U.
This oil is pretty good. I use it mainly for skin and hair care. I make a lot of deep conditioners and my hair loves olive oil and this one doesn't disappoint.
Juliana T.
My favorite Olive Oil & the ONLY olive oil I have used in years. My mom uses it for special cooking & I use it mainly for my hair growth, works miracles.
Charleen M.
Huntsville, AL
Great product to use fir cooking adds great flavor. I also love using this for dipping bread in and add pepper. Taste great.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
This is a great alternative to regular oil. More healthy brings out the taste in food. Try it with an omelet
Alejandra C.
Stanford, CA
Great olive oil! Not the absolute best but it's usually really cheap so you can't really complain about that!
Nikki J.
I heard about this on the Rachael Ray show. She abbreviated this EVOO. Healtheir than other oils