BY MAZOLA #40 in Olive Oil

Imported from italy Produced with specially selected olives harvested from the finest olive growing regions in the Mediterranean Cholesterol free food see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ivett O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
We've always used Mazola oil but until recently I started cooking with the extra virgin Olive oil and the food tastes great and besides that it is healthier food.
Eureka U.
This oil is pretty good. I use it mainly for skin and hair care. I make a lot of deep conditioners and my hair loves olive oil and this one doesn't disappoint.
Juliana T.
My favorite Olive Oil & the ONLY olive oil I have used in years. My mom uses it for special cooking & I use it mainly for my hair growth, works miracles.
Charleen M.
Huntsville, AL
Great product to use fir cooking adds great flavor. I also love using this for dipping bread in and add pepper. Taste great.
Alejandra C.
Stanford, CA
Great olive oil! Not the absolute best but it's usually really cheap so you can't really complain about that!
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
This is a great alternative to regular oil. More healthy brings out the taste in food. Try it with an omelet
Nikki J.
I heard about this on the Rachael Ray show. She abbreviated this EVOO. Healtheir than other oils
rosmar f.
Mazola Extra Virgen aún no pruebo el producto pero si conoce bien la marca y su alta calidad,así que imagino que este nuevo aceite debe ser una gran opción para la salud.
Mazola Extra Virgin not taste the product but knows the brand and high quality, so I guess that this new oil should be good for the health.