BY MAZOLA

Mazola® Canola Oil.
Heart Healthy.
See side for information about the relationship between this oil and heart disease.
Canola oil is a cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for fat content. 100% pure.
0g trans fat per serving.
40 fl oz (1 qt 8 oz) 1.18 L. see more...

Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Canola Oil 40 oz more...
A must have for cooking almost everything. I use it most for sautéing. Non greasy on pan and doesn’t have a bizarre taste and is very healthy. I either use canola oil or olive oil for cooking.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I just used this a couple days ago to fry chicken in and it was better than using the corn oil I normally use. The breading on the chicken was much crispier and lighter tasting overall!
Marisol j.
My mom always prefers to do her cooking with this oil and the food always ends up tasting absolutely amazing. always on the lookout for specials.
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Review for: Canola Oil 40 oz more...
This is our cooking oil. Almost everything that we cook has canola oil in it. It is so pure and healthy. Available at vons, smart n final, ralphs
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ
I love cooking with mazola oil. It don't smell bad and food taste great. Price is good too. Highly recommended
Mayra G.
Cuando no encuentro mi aceite favorito en la tienda este es mi segunda opción me gusta!!!!!!
andres d.
Calexico, CA
Muy buen producto. exceleente calidad, precio y bastante rendidor. a mi me encanta :)