Mazola® Chicken Flavored Bouillon uploaded by linda p.
3 colors available

BY MAZOLA

With other natural flavor. see more...

linda p.
linda p.
Foodie Expert
Great for Mexican rice it adds a lot of flavor and is great with other foods. I also love the convenience of the packets!
erica e.
erica e.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Love cooking with this either making chicken soup flavor or putting it in white rice is excellent!
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I loved it I used it on everything all my cookings. It does make a difference in flavor of the
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
I love that I finally found a chicken bouillon that is already crushed up. I have trouble getting the cubes to melt down quickly when I'm multitasking in the kitchen. this made my life so much easier and my meals so much more flavorful. Love it! Just wish I could find it more easily at the store but that's not the products fault.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Use it for my Mexican rice sometimes and soups. I use this one and other brands as well :)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
This product is OK. I find myself using more than I have to in order to get the taste. I think that it's pretty mild as far as taste goes.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Lots of flavor. Taste as you go, it can make food very salty. I use this with almost every dish.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the best blast of flavor in a little jar it really helps with my soup and gives it a good kick i love it
Jumana A.
Jumana A.
Foodie Expert
I've never tried this, but it sound delicious to put on the food! cool, would like to try it