Mazola Blend of Vegetable & Canola Oils Vegetable Plus! 40 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Melissa D.

BY MAZOLA

Vegetable and canola oils are cholesterol free foods with 14g of total fat per serving; 25% less saturated fat than the leading oils, crisco pure vegetable oil and wesson vegetable oil*. Crisco and wesson are registered trademarks of other companies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa D.
Northhollywood , CA
I like to use this cooking oil. Love this to cook my food. I pair this with to cook my rice. I buy this cooking oil at supermarkets.this is a great oil to cook Mexican rice and other foods. Yes I recommend this to others.
Nikki G.
Love this oil! And super heathy for you! Is a must in my kitchen! I don't cook anything unless I have this kind of oil! I bought it at winco foods!
Stanley B.
Williamsburg, VA
Good product, leaves no added taste. Preferred quality of heavier products that burn easily and leave an oily taste.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I like to use a little of this in my cooking and it leaves my food with a good taste.