Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Erika E.
Erika E.

My family uses this oil for cooking. It is a really great product. Mazola knows what they are doing and are a brand I trust.
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
porterville, california

I always buy this oil I just love how it works with foods I wouldn't trade it
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY

I tend to use this oil because my mom has always used it and its always been pretty good so I'll probably keep using it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Haven't really found anything wrong with this product the bottle is big so it lasts a long time
kelly p.
kelly p.

I don't really care what kinda of corn oil I use. I don't really have a personal preference, it's just same to me. This is a big bottle so it lasts for really long!
cristina c.
cristina c.

I have used this oil many years very good and better then most oils in general
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA

It is the only oil I use for cooking. I haven't tried another brand because I didn't feel like I need to replace it!
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC

Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
Christy O.
Christy O.

This is the one I always use for cooking I don't really know of any others or benefits the others have.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA

Good cooking oil, but it's definitely not the best health wise. I use it more for brownies or greasing a pan for something.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now