Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Mazola corn oil is a good quality product that I buy all the time. I use it for cooking and it's the only brand that I buy.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Like cooking with it more the most oils it in my top 2 oils now.Tryed it with making fresh fish gives a nice golden coler.
minerva r.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
This is the oil I use every time I cook. It great I always have to buy more then one every time I go to the store to buy food.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
It's the best oil out there. It's great for cooking with veggies or making popcorn. I will never go back to olive oil.
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My mom use it in her kitchen a lot. Has no smell and gives a great crunchy texture on product.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
I use this product to cook and bake most of my meals. you can never go wrong when using Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I mainly use olive oil in most of my cooking but if I'm not then I use this product. It is really good.
Mario  R.
Mario R.
This is a OK oil. I Use Occasionally but the price is getting higher and higher
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?