Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
jessica  t.
jessica t.

One of my favorite cooking oils. Generic Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil is in my 5 star list.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

We always use some sort of pure oils when we cook! It's great to put in a pan with some green beans and garlic and onion! yum!
Jesse Z.
Jesse Z.
Long Beach, CA

This is great for cooking. Not the best but its really good. Use it for almost everything i cook
adriana m.
adriana m.

I know I know this is not as healthy as the logo says but I love it for frying some food and I know it is not healthy either to eat fry food
steph c.
steph c.
Wyoming, MI

Me and family use this mazola corn oil for almost everything were Hispanic so we use it all the time and we love it, and the price is incredible too! I recommend it...
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York

A staple in our household since I was a child. I always look for the healthy heart symbol when some recipes call for corn oil. A little goes a long way, keep that in mind.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH

Perfect oil for making popcorn on the stove! love having this at home watching a good movie!
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA

Great to cook with, no stinky smell, cleans up well, a little goes a long way. The medium sized bottle lasts me a long time. The price is well worth it, can find at wal-mart and any other grocery stores.
cintia r.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC

My mom has always used this oil. i like the fact that its healthy. its not expensive at all.
Cas D.
Cas D.
Houston, BC

This stuff is really good! Sure beats the cheap veggie oil. I would recommend this if you are looking for a good cooking oil.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now