Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Sara G.
Sara G.
Oak Harbor, WA

This is the only brand of oil that I use anymore. It works great, and I don't have any complaints about it so far.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield , Ca

I'm more of an olive oil type person but seeing that this one is healthy for you a gave it a try and loved it.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA

Great for cooking and as a sub for vegetable oil. I don't know why but this brand seems cheap to me though.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.

This oil is good for cooking. Not much flavor too it unlike other oils. Recommend it
Christina L.
Christina L.

Great product when you need a bargain. I use it the most for frying, and it isn't overly greasy.
Zully A.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL

My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY

I usually use olive oil or grapeseed oil when I am cooking, but we do use this brand of corn oil as well.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA

I remember Mazola in my house since I can remember and now that I have my own family, its a staple in my house.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca

My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
jessica  t.
jessica t.

One of my favorite cooking oils. Generic Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil is in my 5 star list.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now