Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
As a child my grandmother always purchased Mazola Vegetable Oil or Corn Oil. So when I became an adult and began grocery shopping in addition to Olive Oil, I automatically purchased Mazola Corn oil. So far, I have no complaints.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Although i use Grapeseed oil or Sunflower oil in most of my cooking, when i use Corn Oil this is the brand i use!! It gives a nice color without the greasy taste!!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Catonsville, MD
I use this as an alternative to vegetable oil. Works the same, can't tell a difference and it's healtheir!
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cooking oil, I use it in almost all my dishes i cook and very happy
Catherine  f.
Catherine f.
I grew up with my family using this brand. So i see no complaints. I guess its just the matter of what you have been using.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Foodie Expert
My mother would use this so much before. great for frying foods. we use some other type of oil now but this is a great oil for cooking too.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Love using this oil. Prefer using the vegetable oil. Affordable and works great.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Pretty good quality for frying oil, definitely wouldn't use it to make a salad though!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Best oil brand to use or fitness. I now look at omega-3 percentages and this really helps out when cooking.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
I just used this over Thanksgiving in a couple of recipes. It worked well and the price was good.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?