Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Shawna S.
Foodie Expert
This oil is good for cooking. Not much flavor too it unlike other oils. Recommend it
Christina L.
Great product when you need a bargain. I use it the most for frying, and it isn't overly greasy.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Foodie Expert
I usually use olive oil or grapeseed oil when I am cooking, but we do use this brand of corn oil as well.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I remember Mazola in my house since I can remember and now that I have my own family, its a staple in my house.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca
My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
jessica  t.
One of my favorite cooking oils. Generic Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil is in my 5 star list.
Brittany L.
We always use some sort of pure oils when we cook! It's great to put in a pan with some green beans and garlic and onion! yum!
Jesse Z.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for cooking. Not the best but its really good. Use it for almost everything i cook
adriana m.
I know I know this is not as healthy as the logo says but I love it for frying some food and I know it is not healthy either to eat fry food
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?