Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.

Love using this oil. Prefer using the vegetable oil. Affordable and works great.
Irene L.
Irene L.

My mother would use this so much before. great for frying foods. we use some other type of oil now but this is a great oil for cooking too.
Catherine  f.
Catherine f.

I grew up with my family using this brand. So i see no complaints. I guess its just the matter of what you have been using.
magali c.
magali c.
Bridgeport, CT

One of my favorite cooking oil, I use it in almost all my dishes i cook and very happy
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Catonsville, Md

I use this as an alternative to vegetable oil. Works the same, can't tell a difference and it's healtheir!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa

Although i use Grapeseed oil or Sunflower oil in most of my cooking, when i use Corn Oil this is the brand i use!! It gives a nice color without the greasy taste!!
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY

As a child my grandmother always purchased Mazola Vegetable Oil or Corn Oil. So when I became an adult and began grocery shopping in addition to Olive Oil, I automatically purchased Mazola Corn oil. So far, I have no complaints.
asha.r.52
asha.r.52
Durham, NC

I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples I'm not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well.
Anna M.
Anna M.

This is a great cooking oil and can be used in place of vegetable oil. The price is always great and the quality is consistent.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA

My mom has been using this brand since I can remeber. Now I use it when I need a good temp burning oil. Haven't had a complaint yet.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?