Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Foodie Expert
I usually use olive oil or grapeseed oil when I am cooking, but we do use this brand of corn oil as well.
Zully A.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Great product when you need a bargain. I use it the most for frying, and it isn't overly greasy.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Foodie Expert
This oil is good for cooking. Not much flavor too it unlike other oils. Recommend it
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for cooking and as a sub for vegetable oil. I don't know why but this brand seems cheap to me though.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm more of an olive oil type person but seeing that this one is healthy for you a gave it a try and loved it.
Sara G.
Sara G.
San Diego, CA
This is the only brand of oil that I use anymore. It works great, and I don't have any complaints about it so far.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
My mom has been using this brand since I can remeber. Now I use it when I need a good temp burning oil. Haven't had a complaint yet.
Anna M.
Anna M.
This is a great cooking oil and can be used in place of vegetable oil. The price is always great and the quality is consistent.
asha.r.52
asha.r.52
Durham, NC
I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples I'm not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?