Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
We always use some sort of pure oils when we cook! It's great to put in a pan with some green beans and garlic and onion! yum!
jessica  t.
jessica t.
One of my favorite cooking oils. Generic Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil is in my 5 star list.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca
My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
Vanessa` G.
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
I remember Mazola in my house since I can remember and now that I have my own family, its a staple in my house.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Foodie Expert
I usually use olive oil or grapeseed oil when I am cooking, but we do use this brand of corn oil as well.
Zully A.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Anna M.
Anna M.
This is a great cooking oil and can be used in place of vegetable oil. The price is always great and the quality is consistent.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Foodie Expert
This oil is good for cooking. Not much flavor too it unlike other oils. Recommend it
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for cooking and as a sub for vegetable oil. I don't know why but this brand seems cheap to me though.
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
As a child my grandmother always purchased Mazola Vegetable Oil or Corn Oil. So when I became an adult and began grocery shopping in addition to Olive Oil, I automatically purchased Mazola Corn oil. So far, I have no complaints.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?