Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples I'm not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is the only oil I use for cooking. I haven't tried another brand because I didn't feel like I need to replace it!
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
Great to cook with, no stinky smell, cleans up well, a little goes a long way. The medium sized bottle lasts me a long time. The price is well worth it, can find at wal-mart and any other grocery stores.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
My mom has always used this oil. i like the fact that its healthy. its not expensive at all.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
My mom has been using this brand since I can remeber. Now I use it when I need a good temp burning oil. Haven't had a complaint yet.
Lisa Z.
Love using this oil. Prefer using the vegetable oil. Affordable and works great.
Sara G.
San Diego, CA
This is the only brand of oil that I use anymore. It works great, and I don't have any complaints about it so far.
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY
I tend to use this oil because my mom has always used it and its always been pretty good so I'll probably keep using it.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
Haven't really found anything wrong with this product the bottle is big so it lasts a long time
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?