Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA

This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Like cooking with it more the most oils it in my top 2 oils now.Tryed it with making fresh fish gives a nice golden coler.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN

Mazola corn oil is a good quality product that I buy all the time. I use it for cooking and it's the only brand that I buy.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Raelene N.
Raelene N.
La Salle, IL

I use this for baking but prefer olive oil and coconut oil for cooking. Mazola is a brand I trust.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Merced, CA

This oil is a very good oil for cooking! It doesn't have a weird smell to it like other oils. :)
faduma a.
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA

This the only oil i buy. its amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA

The best cooking oil for my home ive tried many and don't like any other but this one. the corn oil one is the best.
mayra r.
mayra r.

This oil is very good to cook with I use it for everything u can even taste the food with the taste of oil !!!
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now