Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA
This oil is inexpensive and leaves your food tasting really good. I personally use a lot of oil, and this is one of my go to brands.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
minerva r.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
This is the oil I use every time I cook. It great I always have to buy more then one every time I go to the store to buy food.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Like cooking with it more the most oils it in my top 2 oils now.Tryed it with making fresh fish gives a nice golden coler.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Mazola corn oil is a good quality product that I buy all the time. I use it for cooking and it's the only brand that I buy.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Raelene N.
Raelene N.
La Salle, IL
I use this for baking but prefer olive oil and coconut oil for cooking. Mazola is a brand I trust.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Replaced olive oil with corn oil and I can't complain.This takes me back to my childhood,my grandmother used to cook dinner with this.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
The best cooking oil for my home ive tried many and don't like any other but this one. the corn oil one is the best.
mayra r.
mayra r.
This oil is very good to cook with I use it for everything u can even taste the food with the taste of oil !!!
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?