Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
We always use some sort of pure oils when we cook! It's great to put in a pan with some green beans and garlic and onion! yum!
jessica  t.
jessica t.
One of my favorite cooking oils. Generic Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil is in my 5 star list.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
The only brand i grew up with and its great for cooking. Price is just right and its healthy
cintia r.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
My mom has always used this oil. i like the fact that its healthy. its not expensive at all.
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
Great to cook with, no stinky smell, cleans up well, a little goes a long way. The medium sized bottle lasts me a long time. The price is well worth it, can find at wal-mart and any other grocery stores.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
Perfect oil for making popcorn on the stove! love having this at home watching a good movie!
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York
A staple in our household since I was a child. I always look for the healthy heart symbol when some recipes call for corn oil. A little goes a long way, keep that in mind.
steph c.
steph c.
Wyoming, MI
Me and family use this mazola corn oil for almost everything were Hispanic so we use it all the time and we love it, and the price is incredible too! I recommend it...
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca
My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Foodie Expert
I usually use olive oil or grapeseed oil when I am cooking, but we do use this brand of corn oil as well.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?