Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
amanda g.
amanda g.

Replaced olive oil with corn oil and I can't complain.This takes me back to my childhood,my grandmother used to cook dinner with this.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Like cooking with it more the most oils it in my top 2 oils now.Tryed it with making fresh fish gives a nice golden coler.
minerva r.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA

This is the oil I use every time I cook. It great I always have to buy more then one every time I go to the store to buy food.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Raelene N.
Raelene N.
La Salle, IL

I use this for baking but prefer olive oil and coconut oil for cooking. Mazola is a brand I trust.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

I use Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil to cook, it is good and I will keep to use this oil.
faduma a.
faduma a.
Alexandria, VA

This the only oil i buy. its amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
michelle m.
michelle m.
Acworth, GA

I love this this is only product I use for cooking the price is not real bad
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA

This is a good, inexpensive oil that I use to bake with. Nothing too exciting about it. Just does the job!
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now