Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
cayla c.
cayla c.
Wilmington, CA
This is my everyday, everything oil. The only brand i use. taste good without overpowering the taste of the food.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
This is a good choice for oils. It is always a good choice and works well for baking and cooking with.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA
This oil is inexpensive and leaves your food tasting really good. I personally use a lot of oil, and this is one of my go to brands.
Karen F.
Karen F.
"Con Mazola, No Estas Sola." Lol! This oil is actually pretty good to cook with. I like it. But I rather use vegetable oil or canola oil... Than corn.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Tracy, CA
This is great for cooking . I love this oil , every time use this oil for cooking . I recommend this oil .
Mario  R.
Mario R.
This is a OK oil. I Use Occasionally but the price is getting higher and higher
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I mainly use olive oil in most of my cooking but if I'm not then I use this product. It is really good.
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My mom use it in her kitchen a lot. Has no smell and gives a great crunchy texture on product.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?