Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
Mazola is a staple in our household. Use it for frying tortillas, beans, eggs, potatoes, you name it.
janet o.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
My mom has always used mazola so when i got married i kept using as well no complaint just a little expensive at stores unless you get it at sams club
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a good, inexpensive oil that I use to bake with. Nothing too exciting about it. Just does the job!
Christy O.
Christy O.
This is the one I always use for cooking I don't really know of any others or benefits the others have.
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It is the only oil I use for cooking. I haven't tried another brand because I didn't feel like I need to replace it!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY
I tend to use this oil because my mom has always used it and its always been pretty good so I'll probably keep using it.
kelly p.
kelly p.
I don't really care what kinda of corn oil I use. I don't really have a personal preference, it's just same to me. This is a big bottle so it lasts for really long!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
Haven't really found anything wrong with this product the bottle is big so it lasts a long time
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
Great to cook with, no stinky smell, cleans up well, a little goes a long way. The medium sized bottle lasts me a long time. The price is well worth it, can find at wal-mart and any other grocery stores.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?