Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA

This is the only corn oil that I ever buy. I just it to cook and fry food with. Price is great and probably the only corn oil I would buy ever
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.

The only oil I like cooking with it taste good and it's healthy for you. I like it so much better than vegetable oil it doesn't have that fish smell that vegetable oil has.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA

This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Tracy, CA

This is great for cooking . I love this oil , every time use this oil for cooking . I recommend this oil .
Mario  R.
Mario R.

This is a OK oil. I Use Occasionally but the price is getting higher and higher
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I mainly use olive oil in most of my cooking but if I'm not then I use this product. It is really good.
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca

I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

I use this product to cook and bake most of my meals. you can never go wrong when using Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX

I use this to cook most items in. It's for a great flavor in all my dishes. It's cholesterol free and easy to digest. Doesn't have a lot of transfers either. I like to cook things in healthier settings. This is almost as good as coconut oil
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now