Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
Linda H.
Linda H.
New Hamburg, ON

Not a big fan of this corn oil. I will hardly ever reach for it unless a recipe specifically ask for it! There are better options out there than this! Plus its not all that good for you!
Zully A.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL

My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Patty A.
Patty A.
New York

A staple in our household since I was a child. I always look for the healthy heart symbol when some recipes call for corn oil. A little goes a long way, keep that in mind.
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.

The only oil I like cooking with it taste good and it's healthy for you. I like it so much better than vegetable oil it doesn't have that fish smell that vegetable oil has.
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca

I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca

My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
maria m.
maria m.

My moms only. I grew up with this and its great you can use a little and it will be enough. It doesn't taste bad either so you can use it for everything that needs oil.
steph c.
steph c.
Wyoming, MI

Me and family use this mazola corn oil for almost everything were Hispanic so we use it all the time and we love it, and the price is incredible too! I recommend it...
kelly p.
kelly p.

I don't really care what kinda of corn oil I use. I don't really have a personal preference, it's just same to me. This is a big bottle so it lasts for really long!
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now