Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.

The only oil I like cooking with it taste good and it's healthy for you. I like it so much better than vegetable oil it doesn't have that fish smell that vegetable oil has.
Karen F.
Karen F.

"Con Mazola, No Estas Sola." Lol! This oil is actually pretty good to cook with. I like it. But I rather use vegetable oil or canola oil... Than corn.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Tracy, CA

This is great for cooking . I love this oil , every time use this oil for cooking . I recommend this oil .
Mario  R.
Mario R.

This is a OK oil. I Use Occasionally but the price is getting higher and higher
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I mainly use olive oil in most of my cooking but if I'm not then I use this product. It is really good.
Tab D.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca

I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

I use this product to cook and bake most of my meals. you can never go wrong when using Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA

My mom use it in her kitchen a lot. Has no smell and gives a great crunchy texture on product.
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA

This is a good, inexpensive oil that I use to bake with. Nothing too exciting about it. Just does the job!
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now