Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
Casey H.
Casey H.

Great oil to cook and fry food with. Even has some good benefits. It's worth buying a great brand for corn oil.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA

It's a pretty decent product, as far as being healthier goes. I put it into the food I make all the time. I love it!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA

This oil is inexpensive and leaves your food tasting really good. I personally use a lot of oil, and this is one of my go to brands.
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA

This is a good, inexpensive oil that I use to bake with. Nothing too exciting about it. Just does the job!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA

This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
amanda g.
amanda g.

Replaced olive oil with corn oil and I can't complain.This takes me back to my childhood,my grandmother used to cook dinner with this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Merced, CA

This oil is a very good oil for cooking! It doesn't have a weird smell to it like other oils. :)
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Anderson, SC

I use this for so many things that I bake, almost anything that is homemade! The brand is well known and high quality, which I appreciate.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now