Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
cintia r.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC

My mom has always used this oil. i like the fact that its healthy. its not expensive at all.
magali c.
magali c.
Bridgeport, CT

One of my favorite cooking oil, I use it in almost all my dishes i cook and very happy
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC

Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA

This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, New York

As a child my grandmother always purchased Mazola Vegetable Oil or Corn Oil. So when I became an adult and began grocery shopping in addition to Olive Oil, I automatically purchased Mazola Corn oil. So far, I have no complaints.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.

I like that it has a neutral flavor so you can't taste it in whatever you cook with but I prefer other oils better. It does it's job well but I tend to only use it in recipes where the oil type doesn't matter.
Karla  V.
Karla V.
WOODSTOCK, GA

Great to cook with, no stinky smell, cleans up well, a little goes a long way. The medium sized bottle lasts me a long time. The price is well worth it, can find at wal-mart and any other grocery stores.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now