Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC #4 in Cooking Oil

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
My mother uses this brand,and nothing else. I personally don't preferred it but my mother is a great cook,and she is very loyal to this brand. I love everything she cooks with this! :)
Kenya L.
Norwalk, Ca
My mom has always used this brand and this is what I use and I like it. Its a great brand and the price is always good sometimes they have 2 bottles for the price of one.
maria m.
My moms only. I grew up with this and its great you can use a little and it will be enough. It doesn't taste bad either so you can use it for everything that needs oil.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Although i use Grapeseed oil or Sunflower oil in most of my cooking, when i use Corn Oil this is the brand i use!! It gives a nice color without the greasy taste!!
kelly p.
I don't really care what kinda of corn oil I use. I don't really have a personal preference, it's just same to me. This is a big bottle so it lasts for really long!
Patty A.
New York
A staple in our household since I was a child. I always look for the healthy heart symbol when some recipes call for corn oil. A little goes a long way, keep that in mind.
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples I'm not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well.
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
I mainly use this for greasing a pan for baking or in recipes while cooking. otherwise I try and use olive oil. But this does the job just wish it was a little healthier.
elizabeth b.
The only oil I like cooking with it taste good and it's healthy for you. I like it so much better than vegetable oil it doesn't have that fish smell that vegetable oil has.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?