Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spra...Not that I've seen 7 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
kirsen b.
kirsen b.
Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
I like that it has a neutral flavor so you can't taste it in whatever you cook with but I prefer other oils better. It does it's job well but I tend to only use it in recipes where the oil type doesn't matter.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Great oil to cook and fry food with. Even has some good benefits. It's worth buying a great brand for corn oil.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
It's a pretty decent product, as far as being healthier goes. I put it into the food I make all the time. I love it!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA
This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA
This oil is inexpensive and leaves your food tasting really good. I personally use a lot of oil, and this is one of my go to brands.
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a good, inexpensive oil that I use to bake with. Nothing too exciting about it. Just does the job!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Replaced olive oil with corn oil and I can't complain.This takes me back to my childhood,my grandmother used to cook dinner with this.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this to cook most items in. It's for a great flavor in all my dishes. It's cholesterol free and easy to digest. Doesn't have a lot of transfers either. I like to cook things in healthier settings. This is almost as good as coconut oil
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?