Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Yesenia G.
Foodie Expert
I mainly use olive oil in most of my cooking but if I'm not then I use this product. It is really good.
Adriana V.
I use this product to cook and bake most of my meals. you can never go wrong when using Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I use this for so many things that I bake, almost anything that is homemade! The brand is well known and high quality, which I appreciate.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great oil brand and is high quality. I grew up using this at home. For rice, fries or chicken we used it all.
maria m.
My moms only. I grew up with this and its great you can use a little and it will be enough. It doesn't taste bad either so you can use it for everything that needs oil.
Josephine S.
Foodie Expert
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
It's the best oil out there. It's great for cooking with veggies or making popcorn. I will never go back to olive oil.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
This is the oil I use every time I cook. It great I always have to buy more then one every time I go to the store to buy food.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Like cooking with it more the most oils it in my top 2 oils now.Tryed it with making fresh fish gives a nice golden coler.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Mazola corn oil is a good quality product that I buy all the time. I use it for cooking and it's the only brand that I buy.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?