Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Tracy, CA
This is great for cooking . I love this oil , every time use this oil for cooking . I recommend this oil .
Karen F.
Karen F.
Foodie Expert
"Con Mazola, No Estas Sola." Lol! This oil is actually pretty good to cook with. I like it. But I rather use vegetable oil or canola oil... Than corn.
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
Foodie Expert
The only oil I like cooking with it taste good and it's healthy for you. I like it so much better than vegetable oil it doesn't have that fish smell that vegetable oil has.
cayla c.
cayla c.
Wilmington, CA
This is my everyday, everything oil. The only brand i use. taste good without overpowering the taste of the food.
alexis g.
alexis g.
Good.......................... ..............................................
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Merced, CA
This oil is a very good oil for cooking! It doesn't have a weird smell to it like other oils. :)
amanda g.
amanda g.
Replaced olive oil with corn oil and I can't complain.This takes me back to my childhood,my grandmother used to cook dinner with this.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA
This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA
This oil is inexpensive and leaves your food tasting really good. I personally use a lot of oil, and this is one of my go to brands.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Foodie Expert
A lot of people in my family like this. It's good for cooking and you can us it for a lot of different things
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?