Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
kelly p.
kelly p.

I don't really care what kinda of corn oil I use. I don't really have a personal preference, it's just same to me. This is a big bottle so it lasts for really long!
cristina c.
cristina c.

I have used this oil many years very good and better then most oils in general
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA

It is the only oil I use for cooking. I haven't tried another brand because I didn't feel like I need to replace it!
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC

Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
Christy O.
Christy O.

This is the one I always use for cooking I don't really know of any others or benefits the others have.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Harleysville, PA

Good cooking oil, but it's definitely not the best health wise. I use it more for brownies or greasing a pan for something.
janet o.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX

My mom has always used mazola so when i got married i kept using as well no complaint just a little expensive at stores unless you get it at sams club
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA

Mazola is a staple in our household. Use it for frying tortillas, beans, eggs, potatoes, you name it.
stephanie o.
stephanie o.
Huntington Park, CA

This oil is very good for cooking anything you want. the food taste so good with this oil. the best part about it is that is good for your heart
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

A lot of people in my family like this. It's good for cooking and you can us it for a lot of different things
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?