Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Photos (2)
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

I am a high fan of this product! It's great for baking it is a healthier option! I still prefer olive oil for cooking but will use this when I am out.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

JUST FOUND OUT THAT MAZOLA CORN OIL IS BETTER FOR YOU THAN OLIVE OIL! I'VE SWITCHED. GREAT TASTE. The taste is soft and the food does not absorb it.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

It gets the job done and isn't expensive easy to use I picked mine up at star brothers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I like this corn oil for cooking all sorts of items. I use it for cooking veggies, deep frying pierogies and ravioli and also making potato latkes. You don't taste the oil at all when you cook with it which is great because other oils can overpower the flavor of the food. Make sure you use a generous amount to prevent sticking.
maria m.
maria m.

My moms only. I grew up with this and its great you can use a little and it will be enough. It doesn't taste bad either so you can use it for everything that needs oil.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a great oil brand and is high quality. I grew up using this at home. For rice, fries or chicken we used it all.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Anderson, SC

I use this for so many things that I bake, almost anything that is homemade! The brand is well known and high quality, which I appreciate.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now