Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I like this corn oil for cooking all sorts of items. I use it for cooking veggies, deep frying pierogies and ravioli and also making potato latkes. You don't taste the oil at all when you cook with it which is great because other oils can overpower the flavor of the food. Make sure you use a generous amount to prevent sticking.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

I am a high fan of this product! It's great for baking it is a healthier option! I still prefer olive oil for cooking but will use this when I am out.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

A lot of people in my family like this. It's good for cooking and you can us it for a lot of different things
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

It gets the job done and isn't expensive easy to use I picked mine up at star brothers
kirsen b.
kirsen b.

Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ

This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a great oil brand and is high quality. I grew up using this at home. For rice, fries or chicken we used it all.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA

This is the only corn oil that I ever buy. I just it to cook and fry food with. Price is great and probably the only corn oil I would buy ever
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID

This is a good choice for oils. It is always a good choice and works well for baking and cooking with.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?

Join Now