Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil uploaded by Leidi R.

BY GENERIC

Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free see more...

• Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this oil but the only thing about it is that when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well." in 5 reviews
  • "normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very good" in 5 reviews
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
It gets the job done and isn't expensive easy to use I picked mine up at star brothers
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I like this corn oil for cooking all sorts of items. I use it for cooking veggies, deep frying pierogies and ravioli and also making potato latkes. You don't taste the oil at all when you cook with it which is great because other oils can overpower the flavor of the food. Make sure you use a generous amount to prevent sticking.
kirsen b.
Foodie Expert
Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
Katherine M.
In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
Josephine S.
Foodie Expert
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
Bianca B.
Spanaway, WA
This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
As a child my grandmother always purchased Mazola Vegetable Oil or Corn Oil. So when I became an adult and began grocery shopping in addition to Olive Oil, I automatically purchased Mazola Corn oil. So far, I have no complaints.
Jenn O.
Foodie Expert
I like that it has a neutral flavor so you can't taste it in whatever you cook with but I prefer other oils better. It does it's job well but I tend to only use it in recipes where the oil type doesn't matter.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been our family's holy grail for YEARS! Now that I live on my own, I've continued with this brand. It's a good cooking oil and it's better than others that I've tried. I always end up going back.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?