Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil: Use for deep frying, stir-frying, sauteing, baking Corn oil heats to higher temperature for light and crispy results A cholesterol free food with 14g of total fat per serving Kosher 0g trans fat per serving Cholesterol free

Do you also have it in a cooking spray as well?
Start your review of Mazola 100% Pure Corn Oil!
Product Highlights
“...when I cook with it gives me pimples im not sure why though but it works really good at cooking everything well.” in 5 reviews
“normally i buy the big gallon of mazola corn oil, this oil is very good for frying things, i use it a lot for deep fried wings and they taste very goodin 5 reviews
I love using this oil to cook. I like frying my food in it as well. It gives the food a nice flavor. It doesn't burn easily. I always have this in my pantry. I have been using this oil for years now. I highly recommend trying this oil.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my preferred cooking oil, corn oil with no cholesterol. It doesn’t seem that it has a flavor to me. Price do range but normally it’s like $3.50. I definitely recommend it, and can be purchase at any foods store.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Tallahassee , FL
I use the Mazola Corn Oil when I’m frying foods. It’s flavor is great and I like that it is heart healthy. I’ve also notice that when I’m frying foods they aren’t as greasy. I highly recommend this corn oil to anyone who is looking for a new oil.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Granbury, TX
I use this to cook most items in. It's for a great flavor in all my dishes. It's cholesterol free and easy to digest. Doesn't have a lot of transfers either. I like to cook things in healthier settings. This is almost as good as coconut oil
Parlin, NJ
I like this corn oil for cooking all sorts of items. I use it for cooking veggies, deep frying pierogies and ravioli and also making potato latkes. You don't taste the oil at all when you cook with it which is great because other oils can overpower the flavor of the food. Make sure you use a generous amount to prevent sticking.
No Special Diet
Guys, with all of these trendy oils on the market good old mazola is becoming underrated! This oil is great. It allows you to taste the food your preparing and not the oil. It also has a high burn temperature, unlike a lot of the newly popular oils out there. Tried and true! Great product.
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Charlotte, NC
Still, it is a cheap alternative. I used to do everything with corn oil, with this brand in particular. But my parents get cheap olive oil and we cook everything using it right now. I do not like corn oil in salads, it definitely does not work but if I make a stew, then frying vegetables in it is not such a bad idea.
In my family, we tend to use this all the time! We buy the bigger ones at bjs and we use it whenever we cook. (Well eother this or olive oil). I don't really have any complaints about this. I like it amd use it all the time! Would recommend this to anyone! :)
No Special Diet
This is my everyday cooking oil. I have tried different varieties, but always go back to this one. It doesn't leave a weird oil flavor or smell in my cooked foods, like some do. I believe it is healthier than other oils too. Great for stir frys.
north las vegas
This oil makes your food just taste so delicious and not only that you can see the quality of the product and it's not expensive to buy. My family is Hispanic and this has been a family tradition for ages, and I can't use other oils.