BY MAZOLA

Use Canola Oil For: Salads, Stir Frying, Baking, Pasta, Canola Oil Is A Cholesterol Free Food With 14G of Total Fat Per Serving. Cholesterol Free see more...

Berenice S.
Foodie Expert
If you are gong to fry food, don't want food to stick while you cook, and if you are not concern about health then is great. They say no trans fats, but is tricky thing, Canola oil when heated turns into TRANS FATS just like most oils, Only coconut oil is stable in heat.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
This brand of Canola oil is a great sub when I don't have Olive Oil on hand. For occasional fried chicken this is my go to. Just remember to salt the chicken AFTER it's friend to retain the crispness..
Katherine R.
Fairfax, MN
I always use this in the kitchen. This is one of the main brands of oil I use! Works extremely well and makes my food end up fabulous.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
I use this for cooking all the time. It's my basic go to canola oil and a staple in my kitchen. Great product.
Alondra  M.
Foodie Expert
This oil is on all my foods ! great for any meal , so pure and great for the kitchen
Lynette R.
This is a cooking essential everyone should have this in their kitchen . It also works great.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
I've been using this a lot - it's great for frying, baking...anything you typically use oil for. I like that it doesn't give off any sort of flavor. I always make sure I have this on hand.
Vaishali J.
Foodie Expert
I have been in love with this oil since I got to know it through a friend... it's good for heart ❤ and never felt bloated or heavy after consuming deep fried delicacies too...great for health... o have been using continuously since 3 years now...
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
Foodie Expert
I am using this oil since 7 years. It taste so good but it becomes pricey so in this month i bought canola from selection brand.