BY MAZDA

Aila P.
Winnipeg, MB
I have a 2017 Mazda CX-5 and I love it! It’s the type of car you see and just fall in love with and have to have. The interior is beautiful, it is good on gas and fun to drive. Service from Mazda is also great.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I’ve driven a Mazda for just over a year, and I love it! It has a five star all around safety rating for the model I got (cx-5 2017), it’s super comfortable to drive in, and the price is right and you can still get a lot of extras that would cost an arm and a leg in some of the fancier brands.
Kiara B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the Mazda brand! I feel safe and have so much room when riding in one, I definitely reccomend for families.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are you doing today and I feel like I was able to go outside and play with a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't want to do everything last night and
Alexxandria H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 1989 Mazda Mx5 Miata and a 1985 Mazda Rx7 Gsl. I love both of them and they are a very reliable & fun!! I use it everyday and i purchase after market parts for them both! I work on them myself and take care of them and they take care of me. Mazda Family for Life ♥️
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve had a Mazda 3 for 3 years and I’ve not had any issues with it! It looks so sleek and modern, but it’s also very affordable! I’ve got the best technology and Mazda’s customer service is always top notch!
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Just bought an older 2002 protege5 and so far so good. I'm hoping this car gets me through some student loan debt.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had my Mazda 3 touring and it's so reliable. I love it. It's good on gas, just wish it had a little more power.
Alexis P.
Gatineau
I have driven a few Mazda 3s in my driving experience, I have owned a 2004 Mazda 3 2.3L, driven my dad’s 2009 2L, his 2010 hatchback 2.5L and I bought myself a 2016 2L Skyactiv hatchback. I have driven a lot of vehicles in my life like Hyundai, Toyota, Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet, Honda and Mercedes-Benz. I always loved the Mazda 3 cars ever since 2004 even if the older ones used to rust but I love them they are a dream to drive, perfect on gas, good acceleration and perfect handling! I rustproof mine just in case of anything but you always should to every vehicle you buy too. I have put 30 000km on it since May 2016 and I love every meter that I drive this car! I plan on modifying it since there are a lot of mods you can do and they don’t look ricey either. The only drawback of this generation (I’m not sure the 2018s do have this) it’s the paint on these are extremely easy to chip especially in the front so I strongly recommend you if you buy it new to put a protector from factory or by another company even a ceramic coating on it because it’s the only thing that I regret in buying this car. Since I’m a car guy if I would have the money I would’ve bought the GT version with the bigger engine and the HID headlights.
MELISSA B.
I'm totally obsessed with my Mazda 6.  I had a Mazda 6 for 2.5 year and I traded up to another Mazda 6 with a sunroof and BOSE sound.  It gets great gas mileage and it handles amazing. The tradein on my first Mazda 6 was fantastic as well.  My current car is the amazing Mazda Red color that has a slight reflective glitter to it when you are close. I also have my windows tinted to make it look even more sporty even though its a very practical and safe 4 door.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?