BY MAZDA

Heidi M.
Madison, WI
We love our Mazda3. It is compact, sporty and fun to drive. The best part is the excellent gas milage, I average 38 mpg on the hwy. We have a 6 speed manual transmission which makes it feel even more like a sports car. If we had one complaint it would be that the trunk space is a little small but the hatchback is still our favorite type of vehicle for traveling with pets.
Jessica C.
Salem, VA
The BEST car I've ever owned. We bought it when I was pregnant with our second child and it fits PERFECTLY in our life now with a 2 and 4 year old. My favorite part are the sliding doors. It's so helpful because in parking lots, people park close and when you're trying to get a toddler in a car seat, it can be difficult with regular doors! I love our Mazda!
Leslie J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great first car. I feel comfortable driving in it although the it's too small but it is good
Edi V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love my little coche! The car is great on gas and perfect for the driving I do around LA for castings and shoots.
Chloe L.
Tampa, FL
My rx-8 is a 2007 and has over 100,000 miles on it. My engine occasionally floods and my key fob has broken numerous times. However, I love my car and it is still going strong after all of these years. It's comfortable and sporty. I will continue to buy Mazda's for sure!
Tiffany A.
Wykoff, MN
The service I received from Mazda was terrible. My car that I purchased brand new is constantly having issues that they just never deal with. I can't wait to get rid of my car and never buy another Mazda.
Jasmine B.
Dover, DE
Mazda cars are the best cars! Great on gas and rides smooth. Very inexpensive and easy to maintain
Lauren S.
Virginia Beach, VA
My husband and I both own Mazdas. He has a MazdaS6 manual transmission, I have a Mazda5 automato transmission. We absolutely love them! Great mileage, plenty of trunk space, very comfortable. The Mazda5 is a perfect little van, sized just right for our family now and for the number of children we want. We plan to stay with the Mazda brand!
Kenya M.
Youngstown, OH
I have a mazda 3 2010 for 5 yrs now. I still in love with my car. I had no problems. there is a a little road noise but I play my music so it doesn't bother me. I love the bluetooth feature. I play my iPod through the bluetooth and can control my music with the buttons on the steering wheel. I get good gas mileage. I drive over 150 miles highway everyday. I have to fill up every 3 days.
Crystal Z.
GRANITE FALLS, WA
I love my reliable Mazda. I have a 2012 model and my husband has a 1989 model that still runs like a dream.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?