- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I own a 05' Mazda 3 and it is extremely slow. Always have issues with the cars. Makes noise , hits potholes very hard. Not a smooth ride, and once I can get rid of this car I will never go back to a Mazda.
Super bad experience would never recommend to anyone . I traded in a car in late March and still haven't paid for my trade in. My credit went from 680 to to 420 ! Please don't trade your car ! I'm struggling so much !
Lots of neat features available, but as a previous owner of a Mazda 6, you could not pay me to take the car back. Push button start got wonky at about 45,000 miles and would randomly shut off... while going down the road! If you are in an area that has anything other than nice summer days, you might rethink it as I couldn't leave my house if there was any snow on the ground.
Crap cars- my mom has spend three times the amount she has paid for hers in repairs, my fathers floor collapsed and the car was only a year old, crap crap crap
Mazda CX-7 worst mistake we ever made! Total piece of junk from DAY ONE! If I could give it -stars, I would. The turbo has went out so many times, causing a blown engine...we are THREE engines in! I will NEVER buy another Mazda! Probably wouldn't have one if it was given to me!
I honestly miss my Kia, I feel as though I downgraded vehicles especially when my 2011 Kia had more perks than my 2013 Mazda 3.
Hate this Car I have to keep replacing Brakes, rotors and wheel bearings. There is always something wrong with it and the parts are hard to get and more expensive then parts for other cars. I will not buy another Mazda and unless you can afford to have it in the garage often, keep looking
I purchased a Mazda RX-8 from our local Mazda dealer, brand new...It was actually my very first brand new vehicle & it was the worst choice I've ever made when making a big purchase! We have had nothing but mechanical problems...Our car started having issues at 55,000 miles an didn't stop until it is no longer drive able an only has 110,000 miles!! We had the cadalitic converter go out, it's been flooded twice at repair shops an it's an automatic? ? I know unheard of in other auto vehicles! We are currently having a hot start issue which the dealer told us was bcuz our motor was shot! ??? What at 110,000 with regular service an up keep you've got to be kidding! So I contacted Mazda an spoke to our local Mazda rep hoping to get some help at least hoping they would supply the parts for repairs an we could pay labor or vice versa...No they were not only not helpful but terribly rude!!!!
Worst car I have purchased was a mazda tribute!! Problems every 3-4 months!!!! Finally upgraded to a chevy!!!!
My Mazda always has a problem, I can never seem to make it run for more than a few weeks before something else goes wrong!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos