BY MAZDA

Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My mazda has been through a lot, several fender benders and being T boned at a four way intersection. It pretty much crumples every time it comes into impact with anything and thankfully insurance paid for all the accidents since they were not my fault but every time it's a significant amount of damage even when barely touched. It has had a good long life and has been fairly reliable to me otherwise. If I could avoid all impacts with other cars in the future perhaps I'd feel more positively about my experience with it.
Heidi M.
Madison, WI
We love our Mazda3. It is compact, sporty and fun to drive. The best part is the excellent gas milage, I average 38 mpg on the hwy. We have a 6 speed manual transmission which makes it feel even more like a sports car. If we had one complaint it would be that the trunk space is a little small but the hatchback is still our favorite type of vehicle for traveling with pets.
Jeanie S.
Lancaster, SC
We have a 2014 Mazda 6. The gas mileage is horrible. Customer service when we purchased was horrible. The warranty was awful. Truck space is extremely small. Hardly any rear leg room. It does drive rather nicely, but overall, I very much wish we would have went with a total different make and model of car seeing as we bought brand new and I've hated since purchasing.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I have a Mazda 3 sedan in silver 2013. I got a great financing deal in the car and it's the best car I've ever driven. I've never had any problems with it. Amazing safely features, audio and comfort. This car is fast and had the best gas Milage ever. It costs me roughly $20-$25 to fill her up and the gas lasts a long time. Even after trade in I expect to stay with Mazda.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
I love MAzda, we recently purchased a Mazda 6 2016 and I love it, I used to have a Nissian with a button in the door handles that you pressed to unlock the door as long as the key was on hand, but this doesn't have that so I can say I miss that feature, i have to use the key to unlock it so i have to have it out or ready as i approach the car. other than that its awesome i like the handsfree features in the car for sure. its sleep and stylish and sporty feeling sedan. The trunk space is HUGE! Gas mileage is great as well!
Kayelyn p.
I love mazda! My family all had a Mazda and we all love them! I have purchased several vehicles with Them and have loved them all as well as.my mom and grandmother! They always go above and beyond for us and make sure we are happy . The vehicles drive amazingly you feel safe and like you are in a cute up to date vehicle they are always upgrading I love Mazda and will always have a Mazda!
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Mazda 6 and would consider purchasing another in the future. The car drives great and is comfortable for five passengers. There is great trunk space as well. I'm more about function than the zoom, zoom but it is a fun car to drive.

The only issues we have had is the company no longer making parts for repairs. At almost 150k, we still use our Mazda every day!
Lacey P.
Lots of neat features available, but as a previous owner of a Mazda 6, you could not pay me to take the car back. Push button start got wonky at about 45,000 miles and would randomly shut off... while going down the road! If you are in an area that has anything other than nice summer days, you might rethink it as I couldn't leave my house if there was any snow on the ground.
Alyssa N.
Hartsville , TN
I absolutely love my Mazda! She's so perfect. The best mix of girly & Sporty. Beautiful sleek design, nice upholstered seats. Great on gas mileage. I get about 30mph hwy:) I love how there is multiple dash charger ports.
Love my Mazda 3. Great for new and old drivers, of all ages :)
Julianne E.
I would highly suggest researching the car make and model before buying a car. My family was stuck in Arizona, our first time buying a car and a salesguy zinged us with a real lemon. 2007, CX-7. There's a reason they stopped making that specific model. Turned me off from Maxda completely. The engine blew up and we're still paying it off while it sits in our garage!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?