- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My first car! Mazda 6s 2004. What a beauty. I have put this car through a lot (3 accidents as a new driver) and it's still holding up!
They have been awesome! I have a Mazda 6 and it's one of the best cars I've ever driven. It's good on gas and it has a large inside.
I loved my first mazda but has a spider infestation even though it is brand new. I would not recommend a mazda just because of that.
I owned a Mazda rx8 I loved that car. Super fast and always got compliments on my car. Had to get a knew car but it was my favorite.
Currently leasing my 2nd Mazda 3 and couldn't be happier. A good car for the cost and has all of the bells and whistles that I need.
Pretty good car, drives nice. However my Bluetooth doesn't stay connected to Pandora and the speakers have to turned up wayyyyy loud.
Dependable vehicles without sacrificing a nice design. I love that Mazda has a good reputation and that my vehicle proves it daily !
Love my cx5. great car, great value and good on gas. The size is deceiving, it looks much smaller than it is. great car for the money
I've had my Mazda for 3 years now and have had no problems! My local dealership (Kings Mazda) has been great about any service needed
Had an 06 Mazda 3 and loved it. Drove well, smoothly and quietly, fit just enough friends (but not TOO many if you know what I mean!)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos