- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Currently own a 2015 Mazda3 Sport. First Car, first love of my life! Could not see any other car as my first car. Super happy with it:)
I have a Mazda 3 (2009) and I'm still in loved with it! Everything is wonderful and after all the years of use it looks sporty and nice
I drive a 2016 Mazda 6 and I love it. I like that I can Bluetooth my phone thru my speakers. Customer service is really good very nice.
We once had a Mazda 6. The car was very nice and handled well. Only reason we had to get something else was because of the gas mileage.
These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars.
I bought my car used and it's about 10 years old now but it is still running like new. I love my car more than I ever though possible.
I drove a Mazda for 6 years, they get great gas mileage and they are very durable cars. I really enjoyed my experience With this brand.
I love my car! Drives great.... Good gas mileage. I have had it a while and I drive it all day long . And it hasn't let me down so far.
My mom had a Mazda a few years ago it was literally the best truck she got , can't remember what happened but it was definitely fast
Mazda is a very relabible car. It drives smoothly and is very comfortable. We will definitely be purchasing another Mazda in the future
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos