- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I own a 2006 Mazda 6 v6 and has to be the best first car . It's very beautiful and drives so smoothly . I get so many compliments on my car
The first car I bought myself! I absolutely love my car. It drives so smooth. It is amazing on gas. Fill up my tank with$20! LOVE my car ♥
I've driven a Mazda for the past twenty-five years, with twenty of those years on my current car! Mazdas are very reliable and dependable.
CX-5 model. Best car I've ever driven. Not too big not too small. Only thing I wish was that I had digital temperature controls and GPS.
My CX5 is pretty safe! we've gotten into two accidents and she's still intact and staying awesome! thank you for making the car so safe!
Love my Mazda! I have a cx5 and it has all the room I need! It drives nicely and it is good on gas! I commute one hour each day to work!
When I owned my Mazda 3 I absolutely loved it, it got great gas mileage. I could drive forever it felt like, without filling up with gas!
Just brought my first Mazda car last year, I got it brand new and I love it! Mazda is definitely a great brand I'm so in love with my car
I drive a 2004 Mazda 6 and love it. It has a manual transmission and is a ton of fun to drive. Handles well and is pretty gas efficient.
2011 Mazda 3 is my car and I love it. It can be a little loud on the freeway, but I don't mind as I don't often drive on the interstate.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos