- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Ive got an older mazda 6 - I've had it for about 8 hrs - it was passed down to my stepdaughter for her to have - its been a good little car
I have a mazda 3 and I have not had any problems with it. It runs great and I have never had any problems with it. Love the stereo system.
I had a Toyota before this and I basically gave up the side mirror defrosters for keyless entry. It's nice, but I miss my side defrosters.
I own a 2006 Mazda 6 v6 and has to be the best first car . It's very beautiful and drives so smoothly . I get so many compliments on my car
My car is my baby. i seriously love my mazda cx5! wouldn't trade it for the world. drives great and hasn't had a problem since we've had it
My first car was a Mazda Millennia. I LOVED it! It was comfortable with heated leather seats, a sun roof, large backseat. I miss that car!
I own 2 Mazda's. We have a mazda 3 hatchback that we love to drive and gets great gas mileage. we also own a mazda 5. Love the room in it.
I love my Mazda 3. I have had it for five years and nothing has ever broken on it. This is a great car and I will continue to buy a Mazda.
A nice, reliable car. Sometimes I have little problems with it, but they are usually cosmetic issues-- never anything serious or expensive.
I have the Mazda3. I love my car! It's not 5 years old and has been a great car for me. No major maintenance done and it has 112,000 miles
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos