- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I wouldn't get a mazda ever. They feel like toasters with no airbags and don't drive very safely. Crash test is terrible, and not very safe.
I've always driven a big car until my husband bought a crossover. I absolutely love the Mazda crossover! The comfort and control is awesome!
I love driving my fiance's Mazda 6. It has a low key sporty look and the acceleration is fast! He has an older model but still a reliable car
All the cars I've owned have been mazda and I completely love my car. takes me everywhere and it does not spend much gas. which its amazing
My mom has had this car since 2006 and it is still up and running. I drive it now and I absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for the world
I have Mazda 3 and enjoy my car. I'm really not a picky car person, I just want it to be safe, good on gas, and be reliable. Mazda delivers
I absolutely love my mazda. Handles well. Great gas mileage and perfect travel suv. Easy to maintain although repairs are quite expensive.
I have always liked the looks of Mazdas, I have never owned one but my friend has had one for years and swears in the best car on the road.
I drive a 2013 Mazda 3 and it's been the most amazing and reliable vehicle I have ever had. 3 years and have never had an issue. Great car
My friend has a Mazda and I love driving it. Very nice car and very comfortable seats. Has a lot of extras. I would recommend it to others.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos