- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
These cars have a good style to them. I like the red color too. The logo is unique as well. I haven't heard any complaints about this brand.
Mazda is very underrated! engines hold up very well the styling of the cars are great, and not to mention the fuel economy is second to none.
I own a 2008 Mazda3 i sport. This car currently has over 100,000 miles on it and still runs like a dream. I will never own another car brand.
I drove a mazda 3 for four years and loved it. I love the sporty feel and the black leather interior. The trunk is super spacious as well.
As a mother and a entrepreneur, I needed space but really didn't want to drive a mini-van. My Cx-7 is awesome on gas and the ride is smooth.
I had a beautiful Mazda, super gas saver, was small and anywhere I could park without problems, I really liked that car, it never decomposed
My family has had mazda vehicles and they all have been great! Fun to drive and top quality! They have loved them and I hope to buy one soon!
Absolutely LOVE our Mazda 3. It has been an amazing car with great gas milage. We pay about $20 to fill up our tank and can drive 400+ miles.
I love the makes and models of the company Mazda, I've also never had a problem with any of my cars and I've pretty much always owned Mazdas.
Love my 2014 Mazda 3. Drives super smooth and there hasn't been one problem with the car. Looks super cool too. Perfect car for young adults.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos