- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I will never own a other brand of car, I've had a mazda protégé for a few years then decided to upgrade to a mazda 3 hatchback. Best car ever!
This car is perfect for me. Just the right amount of tech and the feel of it while driving is unbeatable. I always new I needed to have a mazda
Bought the car used. Everything that should not go wrong, did. I would strongly recommend of you buy one, buy a new one or certified pre owned
I love my CX9! It is the BEST third row SUV on the market. I feel very safe driving my family around in it. It is quiet and fits 7 comfortably.
I love my mazda 6 it drives amazing and looks amazing! I get pretty good gas mileage considering its a v6 and I constantly drive across town.
Second car of they family. Primarily used by my husband since I use the durango to transport the family around. Great little car. Great on gas.
We've overall been pleased with our Mazda 3. With the exception of the recall on the steering column, we've had no major hiccupw with our car.
My family has had a Mazda for the past several years! We wont be getting any other kind ever again! We love the comfort and quality of a Mazda!
Very dependable and lasting. great quality vehicles. i can fit the entire family in our van comportabley. i feel safe driving my family in it.
Love my Mazda. It gets great gas mileage, it has so much space and it is a comfortable car to drive cross country. so glad we decided on it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos