- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Love my Mazda CX9 Grand Touring. I owned before a Lincoln Navigator, but I will not change my new car. I made a great decision to buy a Mazda.
I have the Mazda 6! Great dependable vehicle! Had 2 recalls that the dealership dealt with without question! Favorite vehicle I've ever owned!
We own a Mazda 3 and it is amazing with gas mileage! I haven't had to do much work within the Mazda and it still runs amazing for having a 2007
I recently purchased a new Mazda, one with skyactive technology. This new technology adds great gas mileage to the car. I average about 28 mpg.
I own a Mazda 3, It s a great reliable car. The only complaint I have is that the model we have is a little tight with a rear facing car seat.
We have a CXR 7 and we love it!!! We have a larger family of five, and this car from the outside you would never think we all fit but we do!!!
These are really nice cars, i rented one before i quite enjoyed it, if i were in the market for a new car, this would be one of my top choices.
Didn't get such a great car not such a good drive very bumpy I felt like I was bouncy through the road but they do have good customer service!
Our Mazda is still going strong after 11 years, and 120k miles. It's not the most luxurious car, but it's been reliable for us over the years.
I have a Mazda crx 5 grand tour and I just love it.... From the nav to sun roof to the all wheel drive. I feel safe and spoiled all of the time
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos