- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
This was my first Car. I loved it, but I drive a Mini Cooper now, and there is just no comparison. My Mazda seemed to have a lot of car problems.
Love my Mazda it's a little old but I will not trade it in for anything else. Out of all the cars that I had the Mazda has been the best overall
We love our Mazda Cx5. It's stylish and fun to drive. It's our favorite car yet! We had it for over a year and can't think of a single complaint.
I have a 2003 Mazda6 and I love it! It was previously owned so it's a little beat up but it's my old faithful little car! Great gas mileage too!
I love my little car he may not be that fastest of the fanciest but he gets me everywhere and anywhere I need to go . He is an amazing gas saver.
Love the style. Love the cuteness. I hated getting rid of my Mazda 3 but someone hit me and the shop didn't do a very good job fixing everything.
I love my car. It's perfect for a student living in a city. I don't drive that often and my car has great gas milage so it's a real money saver.
2003 Mazda Tribute. Parts are ridiculously expensive. Falls apart easily, and dealership prices, as they are with any make, are through the roof.
Mazda is an awesome car for great gas mileage, looks, functionality! I love my Mazda with V6 engine it really has been a phenomaanel car for us!
I just paid off my Mazda 3 and I absolutely love it. I've never had any problems and have driven it all over the place. What a great first car
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos