BY MAZDA

Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a 2011 Mazda3 and so far it has been the perfect little car. We've road tripped across Texas more times than I can count, and also gone cross country twice. It drives like a sports car when you want it to, but is also a great touring car. The only complaint (if you can even call it that) is that the material on the steering wheel, gear shift, and emergency break has started turning white (should be black).
Jenna S.
Akron, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I own a Mazda 3 with a hatchback, and I love it! The style of the car suits me perfectly. The front of the car looks like a big smile and the bright blue color is so fun and unique. Other than routine maintenance I haven't had any troubles with my car. The gas mileage is great and the hatchback gives me lots of room. I would definitely recommend this car to someone looking to save money on gas but still have a decent amount of space.
Kristen K.
Tacoma, WA
I love my car. I love the thought that Mazda puts into its exterior designs - one of the biggest reasons that I went with them over the Hondas I was also looking at. I love the wide range of available FUN colors - I think that grey, white, black etc cars are so boring. Mine is a beautiful teal. Also, the sound system. I'm a musician so I can't stand it when cars have sub-par speaker systems. I've had my car for over 2 years now and have had minimal issues (none that aren't related to normal wear and tear, such as brake pads and tires). LOVE Mazda...seriously.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I own a 2011 Mazda 3 with over 125k miles and this has been one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. As a brand their cars have an edge on competitors because they are more sporty and more fun to drive! They also have very low maintenance costs compared to other vehicles and as their engines get broke in, their MPG statistics seem to get better. Overall Mazda's give high value with high excitement! (})
Nicole D.
I have a 2009 Mazda 3 hatchback and like it overall
However, the fuel economy is atrocious and for this little of an engine and car it should be a lot higher then 22mpg highway. With that said, it has a quick pick up with a smooth ride and little to no problems at all with a new 8 year old car with 75,000 miles. So, if you can get over the horrible fuel economy it is a good purchase!
Brad C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
I had a 2004 Mazda 6 with the V6 in it. It was a very nice looking car and a very fast car at that. I did not liked the way it handled. For being a much sportier model, I thought that the suspension should have been a lot stiffer than it was. I drove suvs and trucks that had a tighter suspension while turning than that car did. It was also in the shop within the first two months for stalling. It kept misfiring and had to have wires and plugs replaced in the first 3 months. Should not of happened with such a new car.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
LOVE MY CAR!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about Mazda! my Mazda 3 is so great, fuel efficient, comfortable, the sound system is amazing (bose) the leather interrier makes me feel super classy, and my heated seats are to DIE FOR!!!! It's smaller than my old car and I love that, it's also kinda sporty looking! Such a great car overall! I'm definitely a Mazda girl for life now!
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
I ended up with a 2015 Mazda 6 as a rental when my Honda Accord was stolen. I fell in love with this car, the comfort, the touch screen, the room, and the GAS milage. As soon as my car was declared a total loss I bought one, and it has been great. I have not had any trips to the shop for anything except for and oil change, and the sky technology i gt oil changes every 5-6,000 miles!
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I traded in my 2012 Toyota Corolla for a 2009 crx7 Mazda suv because I was moving into a house with my fiance and needed something bigger. I am not impressed. The car is rough to handle and the parts look cheaply made. The leather seats are nice but they stain! My gas mileage is horrible both in town and highway. Looking back I probably wouldn't buy another mazda.
Kim P.
Claflin, KS
We've had a Mazda cx-7 and now have a cx-5. I'm a commuter and drive 2.5 hours round trip per day. Both vehicles perform well in severe weather including ice, torrential rain, hail, and high winds. I live in Kansas and have basically driven in a tornado weather and each time my cars have gotten me home safely! The grip the road very well and have enough power to keep me save on the highway! They are also sporty looking and a comfortable ride. Both had wind noise, but so do my friends'cars that are not Mazda.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?