- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Great cars ... I own one and I love it! it might be small but it goes everywhere I want it to and I don't see myself getting a new one any time soon
My boyfriend love love loves his Mazda 6 he spends so much money into making it just right for him. He spends so much time cleaning and polishing it.
I own a 2014 Mazda 3. Great gas mileage, very sporty! My favorite feature is the BOSE sound system. Great for a young professional without a family!
I love this car! I have had absolutely no problems with it! It's conpact, reliable, and the radio is something else! Perfect starter car for any one!
I love my 2010 hatchback! It has good mileage, very smooth on turns, reasonably priced, and it's size is just amazing for those small parking spots.
Muy car is16 years old and going strong. Love my car! Wish mazda did something more for loyal customers who stick with mazda. That would be awesome.
I have never personally owned a Mazda, but after reading all of these shining reviews, I am seriously considering purchasing one for my next vehicle!
I have the Mazda 6 and I don't enjoy driving in it because of how low it feels to the ground compared to other small cars and how I feel every bump.
I love Mazda. My last two car purchases have been Mazdas. Their vehicles are reliable and not cheaply made. Their customer service is spectacular.
I own a Mazda 3. I bought it brand new back in 2010 and have had it for the past 5 years. It runs great and I've never had any problems! I love it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos