- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I actually just bought a CX5 and I love it... great space and gas mileage for a small SUV is great. I am able to put all of my workout gear in the back
I bought my son a Mazada 3 for his first car and it has been great. My mom owned and drove her Mazda for 15 years and never had any trouble out of it.
165,000 miles on my 2005 Mazda Tribute and I've never had a single problem. It drives well and I love that I can fold my seats down for more trunk room
I have had a 2015 Mazda CX-5 for a little over two years now with no serious problems! Great on gas mileage and the perfect size for our small family.
I own the 2008 Mazda 3 and I love it! I am a new driver and I think this car is perfect for me!! it's small and it drives nice and it's GREAT on gas:)
My aunt had a mazda and loved that car more than she ever loved another. they traded it in but it was only because her husband made her get a mini van.
This is my first Mazda and I love it! It has great gas mileage and a great sound system, would highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable car.
I love my 2010 hatchback! It has good mileage, very smooth on turns, reasonably priced, and it's size is just amazing for those small parking spots.
Muy car is16 years old and going strong. Love my car! Wish mazda did something more for loyal customers who stick with mazda. That would be awesome.
I have a Mazda 3 and it's so reliable and good on gas, all my girlfriends also compliment me on how sleek the inside is. My favorite car I've owned.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos