BY MAZDA

Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The cars are very reliable and when they do need work, it's never very expensive. They also have a very big variety of cars for anyone's taste in style.
Kelsey D.
These cars are so nice. The interior looks so nice in every one I've seen. When you drive them, they have a little kick to them that you wouldn't expect.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Mazda is a great car brand! I love my Mazda 3 it rides so nicely and the maintenance of the car is easy to keep up with! The sound system is also great!
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
I love my Mazda. would not drive anything else right now. I love my moon roof and the inside roominess and my bluetooth and customer service is on point
Britney C.
Gary, TX
I love my Mazda it has great gas milage and runs smooth. Its is easy to park because it small but my hatch back is still big enough to fit my family of 5
LaBreshia H.
Greensboro , NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I just love my Mazda. . Very dependable car. I currently own a mazda 5. It is small compact but it seats 6 people. I have had minimum issues with my car.
Suzanne Y.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love our Mazdaspeed 3. Very reliable I haven't had any major issues since I got it. It's a 2009 and is running beautifully. Such great cars.
Colby F.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Mazda is probably the best make of car I've owned. Attention to detail is fantastic. Quality of car is great. Will continue buying Mazda in the future.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great vehicles! Very stylish and economic! I love the Mazda 3 speed 6 speed, very roomy and still pretty good on gas! It's the perfect mom sport car!
Nancy R.
Newfoundland, NJ
Been driving cx-5 AWD for nearly 4 years and have logged over 84k driving time. Great little SUV however lacking pickup. This was my first foreign car.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?